jason mcguire affordablegn,what a joke

Bigcap

Rick(TurboV6Olds),
I told you to send me the parts back and to keep the dash and I would send you your money back. I thought this was over and done with!!!

But then you have a$$holes like BigCrap you will never make happy.

(BigCap),
I don't know what your bitchin about. After all the extra work I did for free because you kept sending me more parts to put on the car and the nice new free paint job and your still complaining??? All for $8400.00. I have nothing to hide and can't wait for your day in court. Your wasting your time and breath. Here are some before and after pictures to prove it. Whose the joke now??? Oh yea, I was late a few weeks on delivery because of the painter and your late payments.

Here is the contract:

CAR BUYER AND SELLER AGREEMENT 6-2-2009

I, Jason McGuire(seller), sell a 1986 T-Type, VIN# 1G4GK4777GPXXXXXX, to BigCap(buyer), for $8000.00 not including shipping. Also included are 4 weld rims for an extra $400.00 in return for the current T-Type Rims on the car. The car will be wet sanded and buffed, injectors installed, 145 mph speedometer installed, weld rims installed, and tuned for drivability. A down payment of $4000 will be taken as a deposit on the car on or before 6-5-2009. Another payment of $2000 will be expected on or before 6-19-2009 towards the price of the car. The final payment will be made on or before 7-16-2009 for the balance of the car. The work on the car will be completed on or before 7-16-2009. The shipping arrangements and payments will be the responsibility of the buyer. The car will be picked up for shipping no later than 7-31-2009. The following equipment is included in the purchase price of the car:

Equipment Included:
TE44c Ball Bearing Turbo
New Map Sensor
New TPS Sensor
36 Pound Injectors-Deleted
3 inch Poston Down Pipe
Poston Headers Ceramic Coated
Dutweiler Neck Intercooler
Poly Urethane Body Bushings Kit
Rear Seat Brace Kit
Chrome Molly Fly Wheel
Frame Brace Kit
Hood Brace Kit
Front Connecting Brace Kit
High Performance Walbro Fuel Pump
Fuel Pump Wiring Upgrade
Remote Oiling System Upgrade
Underdrive Pulley set
High Rev Springs
Chrome Molly Push Rods
High Rev Lifters
Gn 110t Cam
Accufab Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Fuel Rail Feed Line
Poston Ultra Chip-Deleted
H&R Parts Poly Motor Mounts
H&R Parts Poly Trans Mount
Stock Rear End 8.5 Single Track
New Paint Single Stage
Paint Color Sanded & Buffed
New BFG Tires on the Rear

Additional Upgraded Parts
60 Pound Injectors
Turbo Tweak Chip
145 Mph Speedo
Weld Rims

Here are some before and after pictures of the car.
You can hardly believe it's the same car!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make sure no one ever sells you a part on TurboBuick again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 395
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC00298.jpg
    DSC00298.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC00278.jpg
    DSC00278.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 398
Lesson learned

Notacarlo,
Don't send people to sign off on your parts. Lesson learned, move on.
I'm sure Jason will make it right.

The sad truth was that the buyer picked up the parts and checked them out himself before he loaded them in his truck under plenty of light.

I have always offered a full refund on any sold parts here on turbobuick if the buyer wasn't happy. They just had to ship the part back to me.

It goes to show you can't make everyone happy all the time!!!

That is an awesome looking car. I thought that you just wet sanded and buffed? That looks like a completely different paint job.....

Still Waiting

I did my part by sending you the parts back. Where is my cashiers check?
Then it will be over and I will be happy!!!

Bad rap

WH1_T-Type-That is an awesome looking car. I thought that you just wet sanded and buffed? That looks like a completely different paint job.....

That's what I am saying!!! I completely repainted the car (both the black and gray is fresh paint) for the guy(BigCap) for no extra charge because I wasn't happy with the wet sanding and buff. I could go on and on what I did extra and for free. And this guy is still complaining???

TurboV6Olds-I did my part by sending you the parts back. Where is my cashiers check?
Then it will be over and I will be happy!!!

You should have your check any day now.

That's what I am saying!!! I completely repainted the car (both the black and gray is fresh paint) for the guy(BigCap) for no extra charge because I wasn't happy with the wet sanding and buff. I could go on and on what I did extra and for free. And this guy is still complaining???

You should have your check any day now.

I will not go into detail about this but the attorney has stated that it is public knowledge that I have a suit against Mr. Mcguire for fraud. I won't mention any of his lies or the fact the police had to get involved twice to get delivery of the car. Say what you want on the CPU Jason (that's really your business anyway right?) but it will be different in person at court. Post your letter of what your accused of on the forum if your so proud and honest.

BigCap

BigCrap-I will not go into detail about this but the attorney has stated that it is public knowledge that I have a suit against Mr. Mcguire for fraud. I won't mention any of his lies or the fact the police had to get involved twice to get delivery of the car. Say what you want on the CPU Jason (that's really your business anyway right?) but it will be different in person at court. Post your letter of what your accused of on the forum if your so proud and honest.
Bring it on Big Boy!!! An attorney will tell you anything you want to hear to take your money. All your threats and promises, just because you are a New Jersey State Trooper. or at least that is what you say you are??? Why can't you mention my lies??? You have threatened me with cops and lawsuits, but I haven't seen either. Just because you are an arrogant cop who thinks they are above the law. It is black and white on the contract. Look at the car you got for $8400 and you are still a whining bit**. It has been over 6 months and you're just now posting on someone elses thread. Why don't you start your own thread so the truth can come out. Since you got the car it sounds like you have blown the motor and who knows what else. I suppose that's my fault too??? Keep on posting your lies and bs and then I get you for slander. By the way, I am shaking in my shoes!!!

Bring it on Big Boy!!! An attorney will tell you anything you want to hear to take your money. All your threats and promises, just because you are a New Jersey State Trooper. or at least that is what you say you are??? Why can't you mention my lies??? You have threatened me with cops and lawsuits, but I haven't seen either. Just because you are an arrogant cop who thinks they are above the law. It is black and white on the contract. Look at the car you got for $8400 and you are still a whining bit**. It has been over 6 months and you're just now posting on someone elses thread. Why don't you start your own thread so the truth can come out. Since you got the car it sounds like you have blown the motor and who knows what else. I suppose that's my fault too??? Keep on posting your lies and bs and then I get you for slander. By the way, I am shaking in my shoes!!!

You win talk tough in this thread. We will have our day.:smile:

Resolved?

TURBO 6-Looks like the dispute with the dashboard may be resolved.
It is resolved!!! He is just waiting for the check to arrive for his money back.

BigCrap-You win talk tough in this thread. We will have our day.
I didn't win, you're just a loser. I have nothing to worry about in the end.

mr go fast-$8400 for a clean T-Type just painted?
Fresh two-tone paint and a rust free car with all the go fast parts for $8400. This guy(BigCap) is nothing but a joke and a trouble maker. Plus all the extra work I did for free to put the car back together. I even installed a posi-rear end for the price of the posi-unit. Hopefully soon he(BigCap) will go away!!!

$8400 for a clean T-Type just painted? :eek:

This man is a liar and a thief. There are two sides to every story and this one will be heard in a court of law and not on a message board. I just advise anyone dealing with Mr.Mcguire be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells.

So does that mean you have a gag order about the case? Because if not, and you stick to the truth, then you are fine to talk about it. If something really went down that IS his fault you should be telling us what happened!!!!!!

I LOVE the look of the car...but I think that I might be partial to that paint scheme!! lol :)

I just advise anyone dealing with Mr.Mcguire be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells.
That pretty much goes without saying doesn't it? Are you saying you bought a car without inspecting it first? If so, shame on you.

You have said that you do not want to get into it because it's going to court and not willing to expose the details on a public forum. That's all fine and good but if that's the case then why did you you bring it up in the first place?

There are many more knowledgable people here about these cars and the dealings that go along with them then any judge in a court room will know.

If you want to air out the dirty laundry by calling him out by name then provide details or stop talking about it. Without providing those details there is no point in you advising people to to beware. There are two sides to every story and if ur not gonna provide those details then ur just blowing smoke.

BigCrap

This man is a liar and a thief. There are two sides to every story and this one will be heard in a court of law and not on a message board. I just advise anyone dealing with Mr.Mcguire be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells.
We will see who is the liar and thief. My side of the story has been told and backed up by the contract and pictures. You got a great deal on a nice Buick and your still complaining. You don't have a leg to stand on. Every transaction you have had there seems to be some controversy!!! I have sold more items than you have posts so go crawl under a rock where you came from.

DO NOT SELL ANYTHING TO BIGCAP (Richard Caporusso) from New Jersey!!!

WH1_T-Type So does that mean you have a gag order about the case? Because if not, and you stick to the truth, then you are fine to talk about it. If something really went down that IS his fault you should be telling us what happened!!!!!!

There is no gag order and he is just blowing smoke. Nothing went down, besides he got a great deal on a nice car. It did take me a couple of extra weeks to get the car painted and all the work done all while he was threatening me with cops and lawsuits. The car turned out great and he has nothing to complain about. I wish I would have kept the car now!!!

GNBRETT-That pretty much goes without saying doesn't it? Are you saying you bought a car without inspecting it first? If so, shame on you.

You have said that you do not want to get into it because it's going to court and not willing to expose the details on a public forum. That's all fine and good but if that's the case then why did you you bring it up in the first place?

There are many more knowledgable people here about these cars and the dealings that go along with them then any judge in a court room will know.

If you want to air out the dirty laundry by calling him out by name then provide details or stop talking about it. Without providing those details there is no point in you advising people to to beware. There are two sides to every story and if ur not gonna provide those details then ur just blowing smoke.

My thoughts exactly!!!

I just advise anyone dealing with Mr.Mcguire be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells.

hmmmm... you said in another post you have had the car for almost a year ??? AND when ya bought it ya didn't even fly out and LOOK at it in person or had someone else go for ya ?? WOW !!!! Then you were lookin for a motor in the beginning of Dec .. You do realize you bought a 24 year old PERFORMANCE car right ?? Did ya have a mechanic check it out when ya got it home site unseen ?? Although that really doesn't matter because you own it at that point. Car sure does look nice.. As usual there are other sides to the story. Oh you should have taken your OWN ADVISE "be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells

BigCrap

Grumpy-hmmmm... you said in another post you have had the car for almost a year ??? AND when ya bought it ya didn't even fly out and LOOK at it in person or had someone else go for ya ?? WOW !!!! Then you were lookin for a motor in the beginning of Dec .. You do realize you bought a 24 year old PERFORMANCE car right ?? Did ya have a mechanic check it out when ya got it home site unseen ?? Although that really doesn't matter because you own it at that point. Car sure does look nice.. As usual there are other sides to the story. Oh you should have taken your OWN ADVISE "be certain to inspect and then double inspect ANYTHING he sells
The guy(BigCap) should never have bought a Buick since I know for sure he knows nothing about them. I don't think I am getting blamed for the engine trouble but who knows with this guy(BigCap). He has had it almost a year and is complaining again for no reason. Ever heard of "slander" mr. cop. By the way, I found out he is no State Trooper, but instead a correctional officer. Who's lying now? He has also complained on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Ulterior motives???

I started in Law Enforcement I started as a State Correctional Officer and then moved my way through the system. So working as a Correctional Officer and now a police officer for the state you can ridicule or degrade my posistion that I started my career in all you want. I won't advertise my name and info and I request that you stop putting my name on the forum. If one of the mods can please remove it I would greatly appreciate it. IN a Civil proceeding I can't go onto a public forum and go into specifics of a sale which the contract was negated. That's why I have never explained this to the public forum what happened between the two of us. My Attorney is Mr. Fagella ESQ. which you can look up. I can have him contact you or the owners of this forum for you to keep my private information off a public forum. I am very familiar with Criminal Code 2C and am duelly knowedgeable about public slander. Stating that you have lied and broken a contract is what our suit is over so it's not revealing any secrets. I am clearly allowed to state that I would not suggest business with you. Other's can do as they wish. Also before other's start jumping on Affordablegn's (I will not utilize his real name on this forum as I wish that my privacy be respected and my name left off) bandwagon I highly suggest you wait until I can state the facts of what transpired in selling of an item of this forum. I am certainly allowed to warn others and I would never use his real name on a forum if he doesn't use it himself. Anonymity is a priveleage that public forums allow and in my career I choose to utilize a nickname to prevent anyone I arrest or have detained in my custody from realizing the make of my personal vehicle which I use and sometimes transport my wife and daughter in. Once again this is the last post I will make or comment about you Affordablegn but I do stick to my guns and advise others to stay away from financial transactions with. Have a nice day sir. I'm sure you will have a rebuttle but I wouldn't even waste the time typing it because I won't be checking it but if you want to slander and lie about me more power to you. I certainly don't need internet muscles or guys cheering me on for our courtroom date. I won't even reveal what I have purchased from you so posting pictures of different vehicles is pointless also. We could be speaking of a gas cap.

The guy(BigCap) should never have bought a Buick since I know for sure he knows nothing about them. I don't think I am getting blamed for the engine trouble but who knows with this guy(BigCap). He has had it almost a year and is complaining again for no reason. Ever heard of "slander" mr. cop. By the way, I found out he is no State Trooper, but instead a correctional officer. Who's lying now? He has also complained on a thread that has nothing to do with him. Ulterior motives???