jason mcguire affordablegn,what a joke

"bigcap" ... maybe YOU shouldn't have posted YOUR phone # in other posts :confused: Good Luck taking someone to court a YEAR later :rolleyes:

It did take me a couple of extra weeks to get the car painted and all the work done all while he was threatening me with cops and lawsuits.

I dont know of ANY body shop that does work on time :biggrin: Im presently saving money and getting some seat time before my GN goes into the bodyshop where I expect not to see it for about 3 months or maybe more:( . Anyway I hope you guys can work it out.

Who's the Joke Now?

BigCap (Richard Caporusso),
More lies, jargon, and plain BS. You should have kept your big mouth shut!!!
WH1_T-Type You can't tell him not to say your name on a public forum.
I told you he thinks he is above the law since he is a police officer. He makes the laws, threatens me, and calls me a liar and thief??? But can't explain???
Grumpy "bigcap" ... maybe YOU shouldn't have posted YOUR phone # in other posts Good Luck taking someone to court a YEAR later
Maybe I should pass his name and number on to some of his old friends!!!
I dont know of ANY body shop that does work on time Im presently saving money and getting some seat time before my GN goes into the bodyshop where I expect not to see it for about 3 months or maybe more . Anyway I hope you guys can work it out.
Thanks for understanding but there is no working it out with this guy(BigCap)!!! I am glad you liked his new free paint job!!!

BigCap (Richard Caporusso),
More lies, jargon, and plain BS. You should have kept your big mouth shut!!!

I told you he thinks he is above the law since he is a police officer. He makes the laws, threatens me, and calls me a liar and thief??? But can't explain???

Maybe I should pass his name and number on to some of his old friends!!!

Thanks for understanding but there is no working it out with this guy(BigCap)!!! I am glad you liked his new free paint job!!!

I stated I would not be participating further in this thread but this is basically a terroristic threat. This is not only a threat to me but also to my family. You took things to this level due to the fact I stated you are a liar and for other's not to do business with you? This post was a very bad choice on your part.

BigCap

Here is the latest private message from BigCap to me.
This is the message that was sent:
I will be forwarding this thread with you threatening to release my personal information to my Internal Affairs Division and my personal Attorney. A threat against a law enforcement officer who once worked in a state correctional facility and stating you are going to release my info to criminals is a threat and could be terroristic. I highly suggest you consider the path you are choosing and what you are putting on a public forum I promise you will be presented at a later date. I'm keeping my mouth shut and won't be posting publically but if I can prevent someone from getting scammed by you then I feel better. Threatening the release of my information and putting my family and myself health at risk is taking it too far. I PROMISE YOU THERE WILL BE REPERCUSIONS FOR THAT THREAT.

Why don't you other Buick guys chime in so I don't break any of his laws!!!
Now you guys get to see what I have been dealing with!!!

I could care less about you and your buddies. Your post crossed the line. You never threaten to release information about someone who put's their life on the line on a daily basis keeping others safe whether it was when I was in the State Correction Officer or now in another capacity of State Law Enforcement. You are inferring you are going to put myself and family at risk by contacting "old friends" which I would assume you mean criminals and inmates and telling them my info. Sir there is a line you can not cross and yes I did report that threat to my internal affairs division incase you decide to make good on your threats.
To become so infuriated over me stating that you lied and for other's not to do business with you to take it to that level is a clear statement of character. I won't post your PM's or release any of your information due to the fact that whether you like it or not I am sueing you. That is public.

BigCrap

When are you(BigCap) going to shut your big a** trap???
Maybe your screen name should be Bigtrap or BigA**???
By the way, I used the words "maybe I should", no threat at all.
I will let the smart Buick guys take over now.
You started this sh**. I am just finishing it!!!

Threatening to release an officer's information to convicts is breaking the law.

Is it only me thats confused here? :confused: Last year you posted a thread looking for a GN cause of a bonus and posted what you do for a living. Im not being difficult im just trying to figure you out. Are you going after someone claiming he posted personal information about "you" when "you" just a few months ago you did this yourself?

. Are you going after someone claiming he posted personal information about "you" when "you" just a few months ago you did this yourself?

X2 !!! I don't know either of you (affordable /bigcap) BUT your info is posted on the net by YOU . unreal.. Oh well have a nice life :rolleyes:

This is better than Criminal Minds. What a mess. I dont know about you guys but that Cutlass is cleeeean.

I stated I would not be participating further in this thread but this is basically a terroristic threat. This is not only a threat to me but also to my family. You took things to this level due to the fact I stated you are a liar and for other's not to do business with you? This post was a very bad choice on your part.
Oh come on... You came in here carrying a big stick, swinging it like there is no tomorrow. He smacked you back. That last comment was made in jest. Now you're gonna cry "terroristic threat"? Is "terroristic" even a word?

I would imagine I could find out more about you than you would care to know by simply using Google and entering your screen name here. If you want anonymity on the internet, don't ever post ANYTHING about yourself on a message board such as your phone number.

Wanna see something interesting?
Clicky:
609-694-7699 - Google Search

Damn, man... If any of your "old friends" you're concerned with have half a brain and a computer, they can easily find out all sorts of neat stuff about you. One would think if a "cop" such as yourself were REALLY this concerned with private information falling into the wrong hands, he'd have sense enough to NOT put personal info out there making it VERY easy to obtain. I think that Google search took all of about 1.2 seconds.

I could care less about you and your buddies. Your post crossed the line. You never threaten to release information about someone who put's their life on the line on a daily basis keeping others safe whether it was when I was in the State Correction Officer or now in another capacity of State Law Enforcement. You are inferring you are going to put myself and family at risk by contacting "old friends" which I would assume you mean criminals and inmates and telling them my info. Sir there is a line you can not cross and yes I did report that threat to my internal affairs division incase you decide to make good on your threats.
To become so infuriated over me stating that you lied and for other's not to do business with you to take it to that level is a clear statement of character. I won't post your PM's or release any of your information due to the fact that whether you like it or not I am sueing you. That is public.
Based on that word in bold, good luck making a case if you decide to sue him for "terroristic threats".

Oh come on... You came in here carrying a big stick, swinging it like there is no tomorrow. He smacked you back. That last comment was made in jest. Now you're gonna cry "terroristic threat"? Is "terroristic" even a word?

I would imagine I could find out more about you than you would care to know by simply using Google and entering your screen name here. If you want anonymity on the internet, don't ever post ANYTHING about yourself on a message board such as your phone number.

Wanna see something interesting?
Clicky:
609-694-7699 - Google Search

Damn, man... If any of your "old friends" you're concerned with have half a brain and a computer, they can easily find out all sorts of neat stuff about you. One would think if a "cop" such as yourself were REALLY this concerned with private information falling into the wrong hands, he'd have sense enough to NOT put personal info out there making it VERY easy to obtain. I think that Google search took all of about 1.2 seconds.

Based on that word in bold, good luck making a case if you decide to sue him for "terroristic threats".

Holy Crap!!!:eek::eek::eek: I googled it . I never tried that before. He screwed himself. Wow !!! Holy internet Batman:eek:

With that above post being said, I am not defending affordablegn. Who knows... bigcap might have a case in his car situation, even considering how good the pics "look" that AGN posted. That said, bigcap doesn't need to start spouting off in a vague manner. It's not like there is some major court drama with gag orders spread all around. If you're gonna ring a bell, ring that mutha loud enough people can actually hear it.

From what I can tell, the OP of this thread got screwed big time. That's possibly the biggest piece of $h!t for a dash I've ever seen.
And it looks like DailyDrifter has had some issues with AGN as indicated by another thread.

AffordableGN is working his way to "sticky" fame.

DJ, that google search is quite interesting.

With that above post being said, I am not defending affordablegn. Who knows... bigcap might have a case in his car situation, even considering how good the pics "look" that AGN posted. That said, bigcap doesn't need to start spouting off in a vague manner. It's not like there is some major court drama with gag orders spread all around. If you're gonna ring a bell, ring that mutha loud enough people can actually hear it.

From what I can tell, the OP of this thread got screwed big time. That's possibly the biggest piece of $h!t for a dash I've ever seen.
And it looks like DailyDrifter has had some issues with AGN as indicated by another thread.

Seems the only thing Jason sells is chit. I talked to "Bigcap" yesterday and it definatly sounds like he got screwed. He has some major problems with the car that Jason sold him