Do not buy or sell to Jason (affordablegn)

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Well I've never had any problems with anyone on this board since I've been on here since 2001 and this will be my first knock-down on somebody. The guy's name is Jason (username affordablegn). I sent him my Translator Pro chip after he told me he would give me $75 for it. Well I sent it to him and told him just to pay me at the midwest buick challenge a month ago here in Indiana. Well I was only there on Saturday and he never "found" me at the race even though I was pretty much the only guy in the pits selling parts:rolleyes: So he sends me a message a few days later saying he missed me and that he was gonna send the chip back because he was having issues tuning his car with it after it had just worked flawless in my old setup. I said fine give me my chip back. Well a month after he said that and after numerous times of contacting him...he hasn't sent it back and I'm pretty much out $75. Not the biggest deal in the world but that's pretty pathetic. I saw him online today too and sent him a message and no response. So don't do business with this guy...he's a yuppie.:rolleyes:

Hopefully Jason will send your chip back Don. Maybe he has been caught up with other B.S. I know it's not a good excuse, but you never know.

Good luck.

Misunderstanding

Don,
I called you several times to get the chip deal straightened out!
You sent me a chip that didn't work!
Do you want to sell your BAD chip to someone else?
You were supposed to be at Osceola? Never came by?
You were supposed to call me? No call.
I don't have your cell phone number to get a hold of you.
You had my number but didn't bother to call.
Or maybe you don't have a cell phone or a phone at all.
I sent you a PM to get this straightened out also.
I couldn't find your shipping address to send it back.
I guess I should have sent it to your work at AUTOZONE.
So you want to start calling people names?
I would rather be a yuppie than an Autozone ******* Associate.
There are always two sides to every story.
Now you know my side.
Your bad chip is on it's way back with shipping money for your trouble.
Keep your **** up and you won't sell any parts!
Good or Bad.
Have a nice day!

oh look...NOW you respond back! look I don't want to make a huge deal out of this but it would have been nice if you would have responded to me a little sooner...why do you NOW respond to me after I bash you? did you think I wasn't going to say anything? I just wanted my "bad" chip back...even though it's not bad...you just don't know how to tune a translator pro

and yeah I work at autozone part time while I finish school and try to better my life...is there a problem with that? no need to get personal with this crap...now we just sound like a bunch of high schoolers

So you send someone a part without any money, then offer to take it back when the guy doesn't like? Sounds pretty cool to me.
Scott
and what's wrong with working at Autozone?

So you send someone a part without any money, then offer to take it back when the guy doesn't like? Sounds pretty cool to me.
Scott
and what's wrong with working at Autozone?

THANK YOU! I do this with alot of people actually. We are all in the same family and I was nice enough to let this guy have the chip first and I told him to pay me later. So now he gives me a hard time saying the chip is defective and doesn't even return it until I say something to the public about it. Chips just don't go bad. And he acts like "I'm" the one who programmed it. It was programmed by Bob Baily if you really want to know who is a Buick electronics GENIOUS so I guess he doesn't know how to make chips! So whatever...just send the chip back and let's all be grown ups please. Thanks.

No Call No Show

He Sent The Part Because I Always Pay!
Money Isn't The Problem Here.
The Problem Was That The Chip Was Bad.
He Was Supposed To Pick It Up At The Track. No Show!
I Tried To Find Him At The Track, But Couldn't.
I Gave Him My Cell Phone To Get A Hold Of Me. No Call!
I Had No Way To Find Or Call Him At The Track.
This Deal Would Have Been Done Then.
It Would Have Been Nice To Have A Good Chip, Not A Bad One.
Now He's Blaming Me For Not Contacting Him.
I Tried To Get This Straight Right Away.
Everyone Can Rest Assure That The Bad Chip Is Headed Back.
I Even Sent Him Some Shipping Money For Shipping To Me.
There's Nothing Wrong With Autozone.
It's Just Everytime You Go, They No Nothing About Nothing.
I Guess Someone Has To Do It!

He's sending the chip back...............let's just end the nonsense. Let's just keep our distance from each other from now on. No hard feelings...End of discussion.