This seems like a scam to me but I’m still new here

djbrooklynbounce

I posted a wtb ad for an alky control reservoir and the hose that feeds the pump.
This member in boxed me with the message below. He’s a brand new member (like myself). Idk I just don’t trust it and I would hate for my new tb brothers and sisters to be ripped off.
I absolutely apologize if this person is legit.

Attachments

• IMG_1042.png
    IMG_1042.png
    402.7 KB · Views: 67
Lemme just see about that.

Yup... thats the email address he used to register. That doesnt mean that the user he mentioned is the same person, I dont think thats the case but the email address he gave you is definitely the one he used to register and he used a VPN to register so thats even more suspicious.

Also, bsbro hasnt signed in here in 4 years.

I have the same exact message. I’m currently being acutely BS’d by him now lol. You should see the pictures he sent me what he thinks is a Buick GN camshaft. Someone needs to delete these people asap

I have the same exact message. I’m currently being acutely BS’d by him now lol. You should see the pictures he sent me what he thinks is a Buick GN camshaft. Someone needs to delete these people asap

What account is sending you this? I thought I banned the offending account.

What account is sending you this? I thought I banned the offending account.
I’ve been emailing with the email listed in the picture. Knew right away something wasn’t right so I’ve been wasting his time with wanting pictures/ questions. Going to see how long i can keep this going lol

Attachments

• IMG_6281.png
    IMG_6281.png
    275.8 KB · Views: 35
I’ve been emailing with the email listed in the picture. Knew right away something wasn’t right so I’ve been wasting his time with wanting pictures/ questions. Going to see how long i can keep this going lol

I bet its someone who is a member here. Theyre using a VPN to connect to the board so I cant get their real IP address and cross reference it.

10-4 hopefully you get it sort out. In the meantime, I’m going to offer a trade, all of his mothers panties back for parts listed in his ad.

10-4 hopefully you get it sort out. In the meantime, I’m going to offer a trade, all of his mothers panties back for parts listed in his ad.

I banned him so make sure you email him. I thought I had already banned him but I guess not.