Used Alky control parts needed

87WE4!!

Hi, it’s about that time to give my 2nd WE4 a “Drinking problem” too since I just did a full comp cam, 260/260 cam ,springs, lifters, pushrods, seals, retains,locks, Erson Double roller timing chain kit, high volume oil pump with Mr Brown oil porting mod,Nos timing cover, completely upgraded fuel system from the pump to injectors, kirban FPR, TTA radiator, all brand new accessories and pulleys, vacuum brakes conversion, scanmaster, AEM wideband, oil pressure, and boost gauges, LED taillights, black powder coated WE4 rims, new tires,brakes, springs, KYBs all around. Full brand new interior and all weatherstripping not installed yet Awaiting what to do about a very much needed paint job.

Ok so by now you get the idea. She was treated like $hi! By her original owner who stopped driving her one morning in 1998 when she wouldn’t start anymore. Dealership diagnosed a bad fuel pump so he just let it sit in a carport for 20 years. No rust but the paint especially on the trim and grill is completely gone. But I apologize for rambling. I talk a lot I apologize. Btw dealership was wrong. Fuel pump was fine. ECU wasn’t giving the signal to fire the fuel pump. Fuel pump cleaned up nice and went right into my friend’s 81 cutlass with a hot air GN Engine conversion.
Now I’m out of money so because I had to lay out money for medication that wasn’t covered by my insurance. So my sister is fronting me the money to buy these parts and get this girl back on the road. So to me frank, I’m looking for the used cheap parts that still work. Maybe you upgraded to a dual nozzle or maybe you took your car back to bone stock. I’m definitely not looking for a complete kit. I have 90% of the kit. I hate to tell long stories but i spend a lot of money on my toys a week after I bought this WE4 I bought a 14 thousand dollar 2016 Kawasaki ninja h2 supercharged motorcycle that was dropped that I’m also rebuilding I mean it’s my money I earned my monthly pension and I’m very very ill from breathing that $h!t in at the wtc collapse and aftermath. But seriously my wife puts up with a lot of crap from me. I can be very selfish especially when I start remembering how sick i really am and how unfair it is. But anyway i have that motorcycle completely taken apart down to its bare frame and our living room currently right now as I write this has 2 motorcycle frames on the floor, that H2 engine strapped to a pallet while I work on it, those GN Eagle GT tires that I’ve been saving since 1987 that are for sale right now, a complete front to back floor pan from Jegs, the complete interior to this car, and to top it off literally about 3,000 vinyl records all from my DJ days in bins and crates stacked to the ceiling.
So when I bought the car I bought a lot of parts I needed just to see if it starts and runs. I knew wife was getting worried about me spending all this money so I decided to buy the Alky kit in 3 different pieces from Julio who understood. So everything I have is brand new and it’s the updated kit. Not like the Alky kit i have in my regular WE4 that car has the older kit in it I had installed back in the early 90s or whenever we started seeing them in ny.

Ok so I need the following parts:

Alky hose/fitting from the Alky reservoir to the pump with the fittings on each end.

-Alky hose from the pump to the nozzle with the proper fittings on both ends.

-single nozzle that connects to the up pipe. (I will listen to offers on twin nozzle but I’m trying to keep it cheap and simple for now).

-pump to computer harness

-Alky Filter and pressure check valve. (Or the inter graded one)

-I definitely need the map sensor harness that plugs into the sensor. I already have a cheap eBay 3 bar map sensor. But I will listen to offers on 3 bar map sensors.

Message me with what you have. I’m sorry I don’t have PayPal anymore so you will have to accept a usps money order as payment. All you need is a valid Id that name matches. Go to the post office with the money order and your Id and walk out with the cash in your pocket. In the past month I’ve sold to 9 different buyers who sent me a payment by money order. I wrapped and boxed up the part while I waited for the money order in the mail. and on the day that a buyer’s usps money order arrived I would cash the money order and ship the item all in the same transaction. And I made 9 different buyers happy. So far 2 of them have come back and bought more parts from me.
Thank you for reading. Holy cow it’s 6:30am already. Another night staying up reading all the cool how too threads.

Have tank ,lines, nozzle ,pump(not sure if it’s good) map jumper harness controller (older version). Basically everything no map. This is a razor kit
200.00 plus shipping

Have tank ,lines, nozzle ,pump(not sure if it’s good) map jumper harness controller (older version). Basically everything no map. This is a razor kit
200.00 plus shipping
That’s a damn good price for an Alky kit (I have the older version on my other WE4 it’s gotta be on there since they first came out and never had a issue from brand new to this day). Unfortunately as much as I would like to buy it for parts I can’t swing the 200 right now. All I need as of now are the 2 lines,filter check valve, and the nozzle. If you see anything I’m selling and want to trade or partial trade I can do that. I would take the whole kit for 200 in a heartbeat But unfortunately I had to buy breathing meds that my insurance didn’t cover. So till the 24th of the month I can’t buy anything that I don’t need. But if u need any trades I have parts I still haven’t listed yet. Message me

Hi, it’s about that time to give my 2nd WE4 a “Drinking problem” too since I just did a full comp cam, 260/260 cam ,springs, lifters, pushrods, seals, retains,locks, Erson Double roller timing chain kit, high volume oil pump with Mr Brown oil porting mod,Nos timing cover, completely upgraded fuel system from the pump to injectors, kirban FPR, TTA radiator, all brand new accessories and pulleys, vacuum brakes conversion, scanmaster, AEM wideband, oil pressure, and boost gauges, LED taillights, black powder coated WE4 rims, new tires,brakes, springs, KYBs all around. Full brand new interior and all weatherstripping not installed yet Awaiting what to do about a very much needed paint job.

Ok so by now you get the idea. She was treated like $hi! By her original owner who stopped driving her one morning in 1998 when she wouldn’t start anymore. Dealership diagnosed a bad fuel pump so he just let it sit in a carport for 20 years. No rust but the paint especially on the trim and grill is completely gone. But I apologize for rambling. I talk a lot I apologize. Btw dealership was wrong. Fuel pump was fine. ECU wasn’t giving the signal to fire the fuel pump. Fuel pump cleaned up nice and went right into my friend’s 81 cutlass with a hot air GN Engine conversion.
Now I’m out of money so because I had to lay out money for medication that wasn’t covered by my insurance. So my sister is fronting me the money to buy these parts and get this girl back on the road. So to me frank, I’m looking for the used cheap parts that still work. Maybe you upgraded to a dual nozzle or maybe you took your car back to bone stock. I’m definitely not looking for a complete kit. I have 90% of the kit. I hate to tell long stories but i spend a lot of money on my toys a week after I bought this WE4 I bought a 14 thousand dollar 2016 Kawasaki ninja h2 supercharged motorcycle that was dropped that I’m also rebuilding I mean it’s my money I earned my monthly pension and I’m very very ill from breathing that $h!t in at the wtc collapse and aftermath. But seriously my wife puts up with a lot of crap from me. I can be very selfish especially when I start remembering how sick i really am and how unfair it is. But anyway i have that motorcycle completely taken apart down to its bare frame and our living room currently right now as I write this has 2 motorcycle frames on the floor, that H2 engine strapped to a pallet while I work on it, those GN Eagle GT tires that I’ve been saving since 1987 that are for sale right now, a complete front to back floor pan from Jegs, the complete interior to this car, and to top it off literally about 3,000 vinyl records all from my DJ days in bins and crates stacked to the ceiling.
So when I bought the car I bought a lot of parts I needed just to see if it starts and runs. I knew wife was getting worried about me spending all this money so I decided to buy the Alky kit in 3 different pieces from Julio who understood. So everything I have is brand new and it’s the updated kit. Not like the Alky kit i have in my regular WE4 that car has the older kit in it I had installed back in the early 90s or whenever we started seeing them in ny.

Ok so I need the following parts:

Alky hose/fitting from the Alky reservoir to the pump with the fittings on each end.

-Alky hose from the pump to the nozzle with the proper fittings on both ends.

-single nozzle that connects to the up pipe. (I will listen to offers on twin nozzle but I’m trying to keep it cheap and simple for now).

-pump to computer harness

-Alky Filter and pressure check valve. (Or the inter graded one)

-I definitely need the map sensor harness that plugs into the sensor. I already have a cheap eBay 3 bar map sensor. But I will listen to offers on 3 bar map sensors.

Message me with what you have. I’m sorry I don’t have PayPal anymore so you will have to accept a usps money order as payment. All you need is a valid Id that name matches. Go to the post office with the money order and your Id and walk out with the cash in your pocket. In the past month I’ve sold to 9 different buyers who sent me a payment by money order. I wrapped and boxed up the part while I waited for the money order in the mail. and on the day that a buyer’s usps money order arrived I would cash the money order and ship the item all in the same transaction. And I made 9 different buyers happy. So far 2 of them have come back and bought more parts from me.
Thank you for reading. Holy cow it’s 6:30am already. Another night staying up reading all the cool how too threads.
Check my for sale items in the appropriate section.
e41e34e0c6df6bceb1c129b3d449b11c.jpg
0f182216f05ebc4a7375a1f4c8775715.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk