Just a warning:chaparral does not follow through with deals, will try to scam you

Status
Not open for further replies.
More info coming in via PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaparral
really what deal was that id like to see the transcript seriously you dudes are way to bored, you need to smoke the *** and quit talking ****

if i had some interaction with you id like to see it, what parts were they you cant just jump in and talk smack dude your off your rocker what are you guys buddys let me see where your from here in a minute and that will shed some light on whats going on here,

ill seriously like to see the emails where i was supposed to get something from you if you had something i needed, i would have bought, problem is most of you guys on here think these parts are laced with some sort of gold magical dust or something and think there worth a fortune, i used the sight as a research tool and far as i know to date theres no wrong in that, dont hate if i didnt buy your part. and you really do need to show me what it is i was supposed to have bought maybe i still need it. LOL

My Responce:
Well if you cant remember a list of Hot Air Conversion parts including a transmission that i came up with for you, I'm obviously not the one smoking. Take care.

Did he shed some light yet on how we might know each other? he said he was going to check our location. Im in indiana, you're in Iowa. Nope, thats not it. Hes just another guy having a bad dealing with you.

I SWEAR I SEEN THIS SOMEWHERE IN A SOAP BOPBERA HMMMM......i think thats how its spelled, if not im sure someone will tell me. LOL at this point one cant do anything but laugh, and laughing is wht im doing. IS THIS TURBOBUICK.COM OR COPY PASTE EMAILS COPY PASTE EMAILS. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE LIKE A BUNCH OF OLD WASH WOMEN. WITH BUICKS. LMFAO

HERE HOW ABOUT THIS, NO I DONT WANT YOUR PARTS DONT BOTHER EMAILING ME CAUSE IM NOT INTERESTED IN PARTS FROM EITHER FELLOW. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU WOMEN. ILL DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL. AND NOT LOOK BACKKKKKK SEEE YAAA.

Thank you guy says hes been a member for five years now, doesnt show alot of respect for fellow memebers throwing all the slander around and doiing in the wrong forum.

I contacted the moderater of the site and informed or left a message as to what this guy is doing i thought his emails could be blocked and im sure they will once someone complains hes out of line.

And thanks for noticing. Givin the circumstances of snow melt, i mean anyone who is a roofer was busy the last two days or should have been or could have been.

Thanks dude

Trying to get my emails blocked huh? Good luck, google email isnt controlled by turbobuick. You mean messages here on turbobuick.com? Other people seem to be having issues with you. Maybe they should block you. Heck, you havent been on here very long, and people are already having issues with you.

I think you are out of line. Look at your posts. Your emails. Who is the one acting like a child? Keep on trying to cover up things. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about a scam, is that not how people do business if you buy a part say from intercooled does he not exspect to be paid first, is that a scam, whats different about our deal nothing. Except your childish ways,
dont know what it is with you, your used to being off and have nothing to do, but hay about two three weeks ago maybe a little longer longed on asking for some advice looking around for some deals and what to do. One was you the other was the jdjoplin dude, you havent had anyone email you only person that has had anything to say is that jdjoplop guy.

Hey heres one for ya, i bought some upper control arms from intercooled i sent the money money gram is that a scam cause i paid him first, no i dont think so, nother instance, i bought the interior for 350.00 in inianapolis just a week before i meet you maybe sooner cause i member you belling acking about missing me being over there. Why wouldnt you send, someone has to send at some point dont they. Face it kid, your mad cause i guess maybe your needing money or something and was trying to switch swop items and make a buck or something i dont know and truthfully have put all the effort into that im going to. Im kniick naming ya clutter bug. Lmfao

read the post dude three four guys have said that the only thing that sounds hoki is you. Man i promise once the economy picks up you will have something to do again dont hate man its a job if its helps i didnt want to go to work i really didnt i wanted to play buick too.

Lmao the email speaks for its self i have nothing else to say

What am i trying to cover up man that i didnt come to indaina today to meet you. Thats it man you right im wrong im trying to cover up that i didnt come to indiana. So what it didnt work out theres nothing to cover up get over it, you got a little baby jinggle in your pocket again you scraped it. See there you go you needed to borrow a truck an break your back anyway to load it all up and scrap so thats like an hour back off your complaint. Naw i said i was done, im gona keep to my word. Lmfao jewessh your something else, im sorry i didnt get to indiana mitchell and you had to borow a truckkk, im sory for this yes i am, yes i am yes i am if i made the snow melt and had to go to work im sory yes i am yes i am yes i am. Oopps i was just humming a little song man i gota go. See ya

What are you talking about a scam, is that not how people do business if you buy a part say from intercooled does he not exspect to be paid first, is that a scam, whats different about our deal nothing. Except your childish ways,
dont know what it is with you, your used to being off and have nothing to do, but hay about two three weeks ago maybe a little longer longed on asking for some advice looking around for some deals and what to do. One was you the other was the jdjoplin dude, you havent had anyone email you only person that has had anything to say is that jdjoplop guy.

Hey heres one for ya, i bought some upper control arms from intercooled i sent the money money gram is that a scam cause i paid him first, no i dont think so, nother instance, i bought the interior for 350.00 in inianapolis just a week before i meet you maybe sooner cause i member you belling acking about missing me being over there. Why wouldnt you send, someone has to send at some point dont they. Face it kid, your mad cause i guess maybe your needing money or something and was trying to switch swop items and make a buck or something i dont know and truthfully have put all the effort into that im going to. Im kniick naming ya clutter bug. Lmfao

read the post dude three four guys have said that the only thing that sounds hoki is you. Man i promise once the economy picks up you will have something to do again dont hate man its a job if its helps i didnt want to go to work i really didnt i wanted to play buick too.

Lmao the email speaks for its self i have nothing else to say

You went to him wanting a part. You sent him payment, and he will in return send you the product. YOU CAME TO ME! Did you forget that? So you come to me, want to trade parts, and want me to just cough up the parts? hah, not the way it works. You came to me, you cough it up.

Uh, no. Jdpolzin has POSTED up. I have had other people MESSAGE me about you. You said you dont understand this site, and it shows. A message is something private, hence "private message."

Belly aching? Haha, I said I wish I would have known you were coming over here, we could have tried to make a deal then. It would have been a good time. Sorry for thinking that.

I dont see people thinking im hoki.

And quit with the insults. You keep saying im a kid, and what not, but what you are failing to see is that you are acting CHILDISH by calling people names!

What am i trying to cover up man that i didnt come to indaina today to meet you. Thats it man you right im wrong im trying to cover up that i didnt come to indiana. So what it didnt work out theres nothing to cover up get over it, you got a little baby jinggle in your pocket again you scraped it. See there you go you needed to borrow a truck an break your back anyway to load it all up and scrap so thats like an hour back off your complaint. Naw i said i was done, im gona keep to my word. Lmfao jewessh your something else, im sorry i didnt get to indiana mitchell and you had to borow a truckkk, im sory for this yes i am, yes i am yes i am if i made the snow melt and had to go to work im sory yes i am yes i am yes i am. Oopps i was just humming a little song man i gota go. See ya

You tried to initially get the parts out of me, and it shows it by the emails. then you try to wiggle out of meeting up, and you say, "its dangerous to text and drive." Haha, whatever. ITS CALLED A PHONE CALL!

Im trying to keep people safe here. From crap that people like you start. Ok, keep to your word then. We'll see you around, hopefully not trying to work one over on people. :rolleyes:

Hey, where is pendelton? I'm from Mooresville, almost Plainfield, I moved last year. I still have a ton of GN buddies there.

Hey, where is pendelton? I'm from Mooresville, almost Plainfield, I moved last year. I still have a ton of GN buddies there.

I actually live on the Hamilton county, Madison County line. Im just inside pendleton at 69 and 13. Did you live in Pendleton? You sure did move a ways down there! When I was taking my camaro to the muncie dragway there were a lot of gn's, and t types out there.

Is your caps lock broken? Just wondering cause you seem to switch with no reason.....(not on either side...just watching)

I knew this girl in High School, she would talk a good game, but get her in the backseat and she wouldn't do any of the things she said before. Is that kind of like what happened here? That sure is frustrating.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Did the girl email you all the time and tell you how she was going to F your brains out if she ever got yu in the back seat?
If so I think it may have went kinda like that :confused:

I've seen and heard enough about this issue

I don't see anything new here....No value added to allow this exchange to continue.

Boardmembers will read, and will make their own decisions about future commerce. That, after all, is the purpose of this forum, not to turn something into a soap opera.

This thread is closed. My advice is to try to move on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.