Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

I know jason from attending all the buick events in the past. He seemed like one of the good guys in the community. Maybe he has fallen on hard times. I know its no excuse but some people will do what they have to to survive. Some may rob banks or houses, some may sell parts they may not be as advertised. Anyways, I hope jason comes around and gets this all resolved.

I'm just shocked that such a great guy would do something like this. I truely am. Good luck Jason I hope if you are going through hard times that everything gets better. You guys are just being really mean to a very reputable and wonderful contributer to this forum. I love you Mr. Mcguire.

I know jason from attending all the buick events in the past. He seemed like one of the good guys in the community. Maybe he has fallen on hard times. I know its no excuse but some people will do what they have to to survive. Some may rob banks or houses, some may sell parts they may not be as advertised. Anyways, I hope jason comes around and gets this all resolved.

x2

x2 on what?

That you know Jason?

That some people rob banks, and some sell crappy parts on a board and directly lie and screw people?

or that you hope he gets it all worked out?

Which is it..... just asking for a little clarification.

x2 on what?

That you know Jason?

That some people rob banks, and some sell crappy parts on a board and directly lie and screw people?

or that you hope he gets it all worked out?

Which is it..... just asking for a little clarification.

Gee...I didn't know x2 was that hard to understand.

All of it....hence the x2.

Hit me back if your still confused.

Gee...I didn't know x2 was that hard to understand.

All of it....hence the x2.

Hit me back if your still confused.

Did you even look at what he passed off as rust free.... It is a total P O S. :rolleyes:

So that makes it ok for him to intentionally **** people over? Because you know him?

I am not confused at all, just cannot imagine anyone sticking up for such an outstanding seller:rolleyes:

;)

Did you even look at what he passed off as rust free.... It is a total P O S. :rolleyes:

So that makes it ok for him to intentionally **** people over? Because you know him?

I am not confused at all, just cannot imagine anyone sticking up for such an outstanding seller:rolleyes:

I asked the mods a question. Not you. But I can do this all day.

Didn't "stick up for him"...read Kevins post...maybe x2;).

Did I say its ok for him to screw people because I know him?....lol...wow

Yes I looked at it. Its a rusty piece of crap. Not debating that.

;)

I asked the mods a question. Not you. But I can do this all day.

Didn't "stick up for him"...read Kevins post...maybe x2;).

Did I say its ok for him to screw people because I know him?....lol...wow

Yes I looked at it. Its a rusty piece of crap. Not debating that.

I am not going to waste a peaceful Sunday arguing with you:wink: Enjoy your day......;)

I seen the car in BG this year and yep it was beyond rough. Guess you could rebody the car if the frame is still worth a **** But I bet it has problems as well.

Hate to see anyone get mis-lead like that from someone just trying to make a buck. I really do not understand Why someone would risk their reputation and know they are going to be drug through the mud by misrepresenting an item just to profit or pass the fuking to someone else.

Have to ask….How much did you end up putting into it?

see we KNOW what that means up here in the rust belt :p unreal.. I did look at the pics he had posted .. I'd never buy anything in "primer" :eek:

DAMN RIGHT ON THAT ONE! I would rather see the rust and dents than wonder what's under the primer.

I'm inviting Jason to come have one with me, " Theres no reason we can't be civil about this"

Are you hiding a BFH behind that case of beer:confused:;)

I'm almost scared to ask, what did you pay for this deteriated beer can? I figured this guy was no good. I mean, he would post parts for sale and say they are "cheap" when he's asking retail for most of the stuff. I'd feel guilty for selling crap like this. It's bad enough calling it "rust free." I think it would keep me up at night if I did something like this thinking about my front door getting kicked and getting the crap knocked out of me. That's my thinking though, that's why I won't try to sell junk. If anything you can sell it for 500 bucks for a circle track car. Wait, it might be too rusty for those guys too:eek:

Damn that has to be the worst one I have ever seen:eek:

That is a complete hack job of a pile of chit:eek:

I made this a sticky Dave, hope it helps a little...

Not trying to be funny but, how much did you pay for that again?

Thanks for the Sticky bud. I didnt haggle with jason on the price at all because I thought it was a good deal :rolleyes: I paid $2550

Dave,

I happen to be sitting here reading this post and couldn't help but think one thing, "You work for G-Body Parts (for the guy who has **** loadss of cars laying around) and you go and buy one site unseen from someone else?"

Sucks to see this **** happen to people and I think guy's like this need to be visited in person..

Scot w.

Brian has been extremly busy since day 1. I try not to bother him too much. But you are right Scot, I should of bought one from him, lesson learned :mad:

Its funny to watch all the ketboard cowboys talk about sending their boys over there....lol.

None of yall are gonna do shiet!...lol...but spout off.

I got banned for threats like that one time. Hmmmmmm....

Hey Mod...are physical threats OK now?....just checkin. I got some unfinished business in the political forum if so.

:rolleyes:
This is what you sound like.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• crying baby.jpg
    crying baby.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 601
see we KNOW what that means up here in the rust belt :p unreal.. I did look at the pics he had posted .. I'd never buy anything in "primer" :eek:

DAMN RIGHT ON THAT ONE! I would rather see the rust and dents than wonder what's under the primer.

I'm inviting Jason to come have one with me, " Theres no reason we can't be civil about this"

Are you hiding a BFH behind that case of beer:confused:;)

I'm almost scared to ask, what did you pay for this deteriated beer can? I figured this guy was no good. I mean, he would post parts for sale and say they are "cheap" when he's asking retail for most of the stuff. I'd feel guilty for selling crap like this. It's bad enough calling it "rust free." I think it would keep me up at night if I did something like this thinking about my front door getting kicked and getting the crap knocked out of me. That's my thinking though, that's why I won't try to sell junk. If anything you can sell it for 500 bucks for a circle track car. Wait, it might be too rusty for those guys too:eek:

I didnt haggle with jason on the price at all because I thought it was a good deal :rolleyes: I paid $2550

I paid 2100 for mine delivered to my garage and I thought I got ripped off after looking at it real close. Not that there was much left that was salvagable on it, but it was pretty much complete.

This is what you sound like.....:rolleyes:

That took alot of thought.

Oh that's right...your a cop. Threatening people is an everyday occurance for you.

No biggie, right. Unless I threaten a cop...with his stick, gun , and mace.:rolleyes: Threatening a storm/state trooper is a crime, right, officer friendly?

You're tuff aren't you?...lol

That took alot of thought.

Oh that's right...your a cop. Threatening people is an everyday occurance for you.

No biggie, right. Unless I threaten a cop...with his stick, gun , and mace.:rolleyes: Threatening a storm/state trooper is a crime, right, officer friendly?

You're tuff aren't you?...lol
This thread is about a member who got screwed over by some scumbag. Go start another thread in the lounge if you want to cry about being treated unfaily.:rolleyes:

NEWS FLASH..... this thread is NOT about you. Go whine on someone elses thread or start your own.

This thread is about a member who got screwed over by some scumbag. Go start another thread in the lounge if you want to cry about being treated unfaily.:rolleyes:

NEWS FLASH..... this thread is NOT about you. Go whine on someone elses thread or start your own.

NEWS FLASH..(with a mocking retard accent)I commented on this thread. You don't like my comments...pizzoff. I'm a forum member and broke no rules.

Are you the mod? If not, please STFU. And I'll leave you alone, also.

With all due respect, officer.

Does anybody but cops use the word scumbag?....lol...isn't that what Beltzer on Hill Street Blues called all the alleged criminals? Let's be careful out there...lol

wow you seem dumb.

Sooooo..here we go with another play by play

IN THIS THREAD...I saw threats against a board member, whom I know, and asked if that was kosher.

Next comes the barrage of this crap.

Is this any more your business than mine? Oh yeah, you're a cop. I do what you say, right?...lol

Are you really not getting this. If you can't answer my question then...ONCE AGAIN...pizzoff.