Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

I told jason to "Take pictures of the any problem areas no matter how small". None of the pictures showed anything remotely close. Judging by the pics I took today the roof was definatly chopped. The pass side A pillar shows mud in it too :rolleyes:.

Great idea since day one Brett, post stickys one every section with these phucksticks.

I already started to cut the bitch apart Brett. One of our customers with a terminal illness needed a section of floor, we ended up just cutting the section out and GAVE it to him. The steering wheel couldn't even be used as a core to recover.

I'm a firm beliver what goes around comes around. With the amount of people he screwed I would'nt want to be anywhere around him.

I dont want to burst your bubble Rick , but your not going to get chit. No offence, I'm just being realistic. Just outta curioscity when did he e-mail you, with-in the last 24hrs I bet (seriously $50 ;))?

Ty, he needs to be run over by a wheat thresher, you got anything ;), I'll get Brain to lend you a GN for the event :D, and I'll drive you around :eek:.

I didnt bring the popcorn tonight but I got High Lifes :cool:.

I'm inviting Jason to come have one with me, " Theres no reason we can't be civil about this"

Is that the floor that I got for my father in law?

He e mailed me Friday evening. No offense taken about the check just trying to be optimistic (waste of time). If someone could tell me how to post the e mails he has sent I would be glad to do so. Hopefully it will help someone else from getting F###ed by this useless POS. If he has one nerve in that noddle he calls a spine he would respond to the posts.

Rick

affordablegn Jason (McLiar) McGuire

Hope the emails I have attached will help some one from getting screwed.

Rick

That dude is a real piece of work. I would say he needs to grow a set of eyes in the back of his head. I'm sure he has scammed many others as well.

Pathological liar is what he is. He is one of the worst I have seen in quite some time. He ain't sending back anyone anything period. He's just a big POS imo.

I would recommend him for lauch out into deep space from this site....

Very cool, I thank you for that my friend :)

Your welcome, hopefully he can put it to good use, and I wish him the best.

He e mailed me Friday evening. No offense taken about the check just trying to be optimistic (waste of time). If someone could tell me how to post the e mails he has sent I would be glad to do so. Hopefully it will help someone else from getting F###ed by this useless POS. If he has one nerve in that noddle he calls a spine he would respond to the posts.

Rick

So you owe me $50 ;), hey I gotta recoupe money somehow. I dont think he has the ovaries to show himself on this board again. Trust me, his days are over.

Family Guy FTW
Maybe one day when Brian gets the Gbodyparts bus we can go on a "Breakin Necks and Cashin Checks tour" :D.

Your welcome, hopefully he can put it to good use, and I wish him the best.

So you owe me $50 ;), hey I gotta recoupe money somehow. I dont think he has the ovaries to show himself on this board again. Trust me, his days are over.

Family Guy FTW
Maybe one day when Brian gets the Gbodyparts bus we can go on a "Breakin Necks and Cashin Checks tour" :D.

Car has been completely restored, I am in process of posting pics. That Stewie thing is PERFECT for this guy.

It helps if the Buyer's give the Seller a Trader Rating with EACH TRANSACTION, so the we in the TB Community have something in which we can gage the integrity of a Seller (from their past transactions). :cool:
That's very true Audie. I know there have probably been times I have slacked on giving feedback. I will make an effort to make sure I leave proper feedback from here on because that is VERY beneficial. :cool:

Hope the emails I have attached will help some one from getting screwed.

Rick
Interesting group of emails. That guy is a real piece of work.

I especially love that you didn't edit out his bank info. LOL! :D

That's very true Audie. I know there have probably been times I have slacked on giving feedback. I will make an effort to make sure I leave proper feedback from here on because that is VERY beneficial. :cool:

Interesting group of emails. That guy is a real piece of work.

I especially love that you didn't edit out his bank info. LOL! :D

Drifter, damn buddy... Those pics make things look even worse and I didn't think that was possible. I'd make a rod trip and plant that "car" in his @$$.

OMG!!!..............It's like I'm having an EPIPHANY.....Like I can almost read the writing on the walls.......It's like I'm becoming PHYSIC or something, as we speak!!! After reading all the Posts on this Thread I can feel EXTREME EMOTIONs, COMRADERY for a COMMON Purpose, an UNCOMMON BONDING, It's Becoming Clearer by the minute..............is it Love???.......no not Love.......rather LUST.....................BLOOD LUST............:eek::eek::eek:...........JASON MCGUIRE.............Dude..................RUN!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Dude...

OMG!!!..............It's like I'm having an EPIPHANY.....Like I can almost read the writing on the walls.......It's like I'm becoming PHYSIC or something, as we speak!!! After reading all the Posts on this Thread I can feel EXTREME EMOTIONs, COMRADERY for a COMMON Purpose, an UNCOMMON BONDING, It's Becoming Clearer by the minute..............is it Love???.......no not Love.......rather LUST.....................BLOOD LUST............:eek::eek::eek:...........JASON MCGUIRE.............Dude..................RUN!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

small problems can be overlooked by even a honest seller as we are all human but there is nothing on that car SMALL. Looks like the bondo was put on with a trowel for doing sheet rock work and a 5 year old doing it then. When you got the car is was already like it is in the pics? Or did it have it all covered with primer and you stipped it off? Either way you got screwed big time. Step up and do the right thing and send the man his money back !! If it costed me 500 for the lawyer to get the 550 from him I would pay it just for principal. This was no misunderstanding on condition at all, the car in the pics here is a total rust bucket, patched, piece of junk. Daniel

Thanks for the Bump Ty, and no Brian didnt send it to me.

Well I took some pictures today with perfect lighting to show all the mud in it. I have to admit I never took a good look at in the sunlight until today and all I can say is WOW.

When I first talked to Jason about the car I told him "I want a solid platform to start with and a clean body" He said that this car was it :rolleyes:. I asked if the gas tank and sending unit was included he said it was :rolleyes: I asked him if both bumpers had aluminum supports he said yes. When I got the car it didnt have the front bumper, or gastank (but had a hotwire kit, big $$$$$$;)). He did however throw in a set of taillights that might be useable.

When I told him I would deliver it to him for a refund he said that the money was spent already, BUT hold on, he had ANOTHER"RUSTFREE" t-top roller that he would sell me for more money :eek::rolleyes:.

AND to top that off I have to listen to Bweavys snide comments about the "Rustfree Roller" at least 3 times a week, and using phrases like "Stole the noodles from the spaghetti"?????...lol. (right now hes probably reading this, drinking a margarita, and giggling like a Nun in a cucumber patch :biggrin:)

I pray he comes on here with a good excuse, he has to have a friend or 2 on the board that will hopefully tell him to show up to the party (maybe he's being "fashionably late")

Enough of me ranting though I think the pics pretty much speak for themselves.......................Oh BTW I have more pics

Damn that has to be the worst one I have ever seen:eek:

That is a complete hack job of a pile of chit:eek:

I made this a sticky Dave, hope it helps a little...

Not trying to be funny but, how much did you pay for that again?

Dave,

I happen to be sitting here reading this post and couldn't help but think one thing, "You work for G-Body Parts (for the guy who has **** loadss of cars laying around) and you go and buy one site unseen from someone else?"

Sucks to see this **** happen to people and I think guy's like this need to be visited in person..

Scot w.

Its funny to watch all the ketboard cowboys talk about sending their boys over there....lol.

None of yall are gonna do shiet!...lol...but spout off.

I got banned for threats like that one time. Hmmmmmm....

Hey Mod...are physical threats OK now?....just checkin. I got some unfinished business in the political forum if so.

:rolleyes: