Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

Calling Jason?

Attachments

• cric.jpg
    cric.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 443
Still waiting Jason. I see you selling seats in the forsale section, are these rust free? Have they ever been in a accident?

I would imagine he isn't even watching this thread and could care less what we are all typing here.

I think a post in his threads would be much more effective warning people..

I would imagine he isn't even watching this thread and could care less what we are all typing here.

I think a post in his threads would be much more effective warning people..

I already posted in his thread.........................3 times I think :D.

WHAT A PILE OF SH1T! Affordable gn you are no better than a herpe on a hooker's @$$. GTFO the interwebs before Algore strikes you down.

WHAT A PILE OF SH1T! Affordable gn you are no better than a herpe on a hooker's @$$. GTFO the interwebs before Algore strikes you down.

Or at least state your side of the story. There has to be an explanation or something??? From what the OP posted, this is just a blatant attempt to steal someones money. There has to be more to the story?

Or at least state your side of the story. There has to be an explanation or something??? From what the OP posted, this is just a blatant attempt to steal someones money. There has to be more to the story?

Jeremy, you'll have to wait for Jason to post his side of the story :rolleyes:, but he's still busy trying to sell some seats. He told me he would have me paid back on Dec 1st. I wonder if he's comming to the TB.com Event :biggrin:. I would love to hear his side but obviously he's to much of a coward to defend himself.

GNBrett....................................................send the crickets in again :rolleyes:

Jeremy, you'll have to wait for Jason to post his side of the story :rolleyes:, but he's still busy trying to sell some seats. He told me he would have me paid back on Dec 1st. I wonder if he's comming to the TB.com Event :biggrin:. I would love to hear his side but obviously he's to much of a coward to defend himself.

GNBrett....................................................send the crickets in again :rolleyes:

Yeah man, I just cant believe someone would try to pull that off. I guess I would feel very very bad with myself if I ever did anything like that. I really dont know how to describe what I'm trying to say. Why on Earth would someone come on here and do something that dumb? There is written documentation via these thread that obviously show deseptiveness. Why would someone want to do that? Did he think it would just be passed off as no big deal? And what really blows my mind is that it's right there in front of you when you see the car, it's like it's hidden, it's right there.

To me it would be like advertising a brand new 70HPQ ball bearing turbo for $1500 and then sending the guy a blown up stock turbo. What a waste of money. Jesus, what a crock of sh*t.

Yeah man, I just cant believe someone would try to pull that off. I guess I would feel very very bad with myself if I ever did anything like that. I really dont know how to describe what I'm trying to say. Why on Earth would someone come on here and do something that dumb? There is written documentation via these thread that obviously show deseptiveness. Why would someone want to do that? Did he think it would just be passed off as no big deal? And what really blows my mind is that it's right there in front of you when you see the car, it's like it's hidden, it's right there.

To me it would be like advertising a brand new 70HPQ ball bearing turbo for $1500 and then sending the guy a blown up stock turbo. What a waste of money. Jesus, what a crock of sh*t.

EDIT: I meant to say "It's NOT like it's hidden"

for some reason it didnt let me EDIT.

Dave, I do hope you recover some of your hard earned money!..It's a shame that some people will deceive others in an effort to better themselves somehow. I just don't understand how actions like this betters anyone! I think there is a book that contains 10 rules, perhaps more need to read it!

GC