Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

I want to hear some more threats???

Let me know who's your attorney is so I can have my attorney call yours.

At least, I'll have your new address then!!!

Better call and round up your friends also.

Maybe JohnDeereGN, or CharlieF1, anyone else???

Add me to that list tough guy... Damn keyboard tough guys.....

Basically, I was forced to agree to $550 refund just to get him off my case for awhile. I told him I would send him some money in the mail but I never had any intention of paying him since I always felt that he saw the car in person, helped unload, and never said anything while I was there.

Let the comments begin!!!

Sorry to give you the bad news, that statement is called a verbal contract. the fact that you openly admit telling him that you would refund him and then openly admit that you had no intention of doing so would be an iron tight case in court.

Jason, as a friend, I am asking you to just send him the $550 back. This is a plague on both your houses, and it's time to put it to bed. This will not go away until you do, and will end up costing you more in the long run.

I want to hear some more threats???

Let me know who's your attorney is so I can have my attorney call yours.

At least, I'll have your new address then!!!

Better call and round up your friends also.

Maybe JohnDeereGN, or CharlieF1, anyone else???
DUDE ADMIT IT YOU ARE A CROOK AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT,now you might wanna watch who you call out,they might just wanna take you up on your offer,and they might just live closer to you than you think.HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

I agree with Adam, make this right. Dave may have helped you unload the car but didn't want to turn you away making him the bad guy initially. After closer inspection and some thought, I'm sure the deal was eating at him until he couldn't keep quiet any more.
I say both parties are a fault somewhat. Dave should have never let you leave the car there if he wasn't satified. Jason should have been more honest about the car. I understand once you left Brian's shop you felt the deal was "done". That's fine, but if you misreprestented the car in any way, then it looks like you tried to burn him.
Just make this right so this issue can be put to rest.

I agree with Adam, make this right. Dave may have helped you unload the car but didn't want to turn you away making him the bad guy initially. After closer inspection and some thought, I'm sure the deal was eating at him until he couldn't keep quiet any more.
I say both parties are a fault somewhat. Dave should have never let you leave the car there if he wasn't satified. Jason should have been more honest about the car. I understand once you left Brian's shop you felt the deal was "done". That's fine, but if you misreprestented the car in any way, then it looks like you tried to burn him.

Good post and well said.

Sorry to give you the bad news, that statement is called a verbal contract. the fact that you openly admit telling him that you would refund him and then openly admit that you had no intention of doing so would be an iron tight case in court.

x2 my brother is a lawyer and said you will foot the whole bill 2550 + all lawery fees and maybe some probation if you have a record all cause you lie and cheet hope you get whats coming to ya..................

x2 my brother is a lawyer and said you will foot the whole bill 2550 + all lawery fees and maybe some probation if you have a record all cause you lie and cheet hope you get whats coming to ya..................

I'm sending you a PM :biggrin:.

Basically, I was forced to agree to $550 refund just to get him off my case for awhile. I told him I would send him some money in the mail but I never had any intention of paying him since I always felt that he saw the car in person, helped unload, and never said anything while I was there.

That is how we got to today and all the bashing and threats from Dave.

Bring on all your friends Dave, I am sure they will stick up for you. Keep on threatening me and you'll get your money for sure. As you can see, I am not afraid of you or any of your so-called friends. One day soon, you will get what's coming to you!!!

Let the comments begin!!!
You wern't forced to do chit! "I never had any intention of paying him". Lol.... Really? what a suprise!:rolleyes: So not only did you sell someone a pile of chit you urself are admitting that you too are a pile of chit. Nice going! Scew someone and then lie to them about making it right. Way to go! Atta-boy;)

You a real piece of work. And you wonder why people think you're a liar?

Well, just know that no one will ever buy chit from you again ever and you have completely black-balled urself from this forum. I hope waking up every morning knowing what a scumbag you really are is worth the few hundred bucks it would have cost you to act like a MAN!

You act like this is the first person to call you out on a shaddy deal. There were others.

What happened? Did you gather up enough courage over the last couple of months to come up here and try to give some lame reason why you are less of a MAN then you really are? It didn't work.

And now your tell the guy you screwed to watch his back? Lol.... Another manly move on ur end.:rolleyes: Nice goin once again. Your just a coward who has screwed many people in his life and will screw many more im sure. Just not here on this forum.

I know, you don't care. But the fact is you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to rear ur yellow little belly back up here again.

so try to reach deep down inside that shallow brian of urs and take a look at that pile of chit you sold him and pay back what you agreed to pay. Then maybe over time some members will forget what a scumbag you really are. I won't tho.

Anyone who tried to sell that car as a rust free roller should be ashamed of themselves.He should have saved the hood and the header panel and had the rest crushed. :eek:

Brett the only thing your going to hear now is the crickets ;). He had time to make it right and didnt. Now I guess its my time to finish what I started and see that he gets whats comming to him. Its funny that he threw himself under the bus :eek:, I mean he admitted he never planned on paying me
speechless-smiley-004.gif
, But I dont have a leg to stand on??? Let this be a lesson to never shoot yourself in the foot. Definatly not the brightest scammer. And heres the bus fellas, and no I didnt photoshop it ;). Thanks for the support everyone.

Attachments

• underthebus.jpg
    underthebus.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,214
This entire ordeal is a shame! One, because DailyDrifter didn't speak up when the car was delivered BY THE seller. Two, because Jason listed that the car was "Rust Free" in the first place.
What I wonder is: What would be the issue if the car hadn't been listed as 'Rust Free"!?!

DailyD, you should have told him that you had NO deal. Not wait and do it over the internet.
Jason, you NEVER should have listed the post as "Rust Free".
I saw the car in June 2009 and it looked pretty clean from what I saw. The underside of the car looked rust free and was a he** of a lot cleaner than my Buick. It was a shell and Jason got hosed by a paint guy in South Bend that put a coat of paint on it that was the color of primer. and done half a$$. It looked straight, but ugly in regards to the color.
How many of the posters that have commented and posted opinions visually inspected the car in question within the first couple of weeks that Dave received delivery?
We all make mistakes and have committed untruthful events that we aren't proud of or should be proud of.
There is only one Judge and Jury in the end.

I agree with TURBO 6, and this is the most reasonable statement here. Jason, just make it right, return Dave's $550 and shake hands. We only have a little time here on this earth...we're all brothers, right? Just look in your heart and do the right thing, Jason. Then move forward. I'm sure everyone here will be pleased.

Dave is an impossibly nice guy, I don't see how he would try to hurt or take advantge of anyone. He hasn't as long as I've known him. Can't you swallow your pride and make it right?

Bruce '87 Grand National

This entire ordeal is a shame! One, because DailyDrifter didn't speak up when the car was delivered BY THE seller. Two, because Jason listed that the car was "Rust Free" in the first place.
What I wonder is: What would be the issue if the car hadn't been listed as 'Rust Free"!?!

DailyD, you should have told him that you had NO deal. Not wait and do it over the internet.
Jason, you NEVER should have listed the post as "Rust Free".
I saw the car in June 2009 and it looked pretty clean from what I saw. The underside of the car looked rust free and was a he** of a lot cleaner than my Buick. It was a shell and Jason got hosed by a paint guy in South Bend that put a coat of paint on it that was the color of primer. and done half a$$. It looked straight, but ugly in regards to the color.
How many of the posters that have commented and posted opinions visually inspected the car in question within the first couple of weeks that Dave received delivery?
We all make mistakes and have committed untruthful events that we aren't proud of or should be proud of.
There is only one Judge and Jury in the end.

Very, very well said.

Bruce '87 Grand National

This is true i was dealing with him on buyin the shell of this car once its done being parted out cause i cant find a t top shell thats clean to save my life for around $1000 (or less) with a title...I never got his # so now im lookin again...Irregardless of that dave you shouldnt have taken the car without goin over it with a magnet to find hidden flaws especially knowing someone hung quarters on it and if you saw the door rot and it was such a deal breaker i would have either sent him packing or renegotiated the price then and there...Dont get me wrong im not sayin it was your fault at all but if you are looking for a pristine shell then take the steps to protect yourself put it on a hoist bring a magnet and dont second guess yourself if you even think anything is wrong its your $$ and you dont gotta buy anything not to your standards...

After looking at the pics, that isn't the same car I saw, but the one I saw is the one he said he was selling to a guy out EAST. This isn't THAT same car, this must be the car that was parked behind his storage building.:eek:

Nailed It......

WOW. Today was the first time I read this post (all 7 pages worth) and it is a no brainer what SHOULD happen here. pay the man his $550.00 and keep it moving. You SAID you were going to do it and a man is only as good as his WORD. It's a popular saying for a reason. I can understand coming to the defence of your son, that totally makes since, HOWEVER, the most important thing us fathers can do for our boys is teach them by our example. By not being a man of your word you are giving a terrible example for your son. There are a lot of REALLY mean people out there... SOME may have shot a man for less... I'd sure hate to live with the death of my son due to my bad choices in life and him imulating his father. Is this an extreme example? Sure. But do people in the world get killed for less???? EVERYDAY. Actions speak louder then words... Show your family who you are through being honorable and not just a man out for a quick buck. That's what I try to show my son. Best to the both of you and may cooler heads prevail.