Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

hey, i know that this is late but i havent been on here in ages,
i owned a 85 GN hot air and i delt with most of the GN guys in south bend, because thats where i live. my friend had a shop down the way from jason, i saw a 86 T-type down there i went and asked him about it, he told me that he would sell me all the motor, turbo, IC EVERYTHING with it i had made sure,(i still have the PMs about it) so after everything was said and done i went to the bank and pulled out 2000 dollars over the winter, i gave it to him thinking the motor was mine! no! he still puts it up for sale on here and i kept messaging him about it and he said nothing about it, then the week we were going to drop the motor in he said that he found another buyer, and that what he told me i was going to get infact wasnt! he told me stock turbo, IC, stock EVERYTHING! why would i pay 2000 for a stock motor? i had to hound him about my money 2 weeks later i demanded him to meet me in person to give it to me, he did i cashed it ASAP to make sure it wouldn't bounce, it didn't but he then informed me that he was moving to FLA......wow after that everything went down hill and i had to sell my car because the motor was gone in it. sorry it took so long this happened last winter and i havent been on from that time til now. hope this helps someone!

Still havent heard anything from jason, and to top that off I'm getting ripped off AGAIN from a VERY Very well known member of the community for over $1200 and parts :rolleyes:. Its even worse when you trusted the person for how long. At this point I think I should put all my chit forsale and say phuck it. Its sad that some people can't (won't) do the right thing. One day these cowards, liars, and thiefs will have to pay for their wrong doings. I just hope I'm around to see it.

Dont take this the wrong way, there are alot of great people in this community who have helped me out, and I would gladly help them out if they ever needed anything.

Still havent heard anything from jason, and to top that off I'm getting ripped off AGAIN from a VERY Very well known member of the community for over $1200 and parts :rolleyes:. Its even worse when you trusted the person for how long. At this point I think I should put all my chit forsale and say phuck it. Its sad that some people can't (won't) do the right thing. One day these cowards, liars, and thiefs will have to pay for their wrong doings. I just hope I'm around to see it.

Dont take this the wrong way, there are alot of great people in this community who have helped me out, and I would gladly help them out if they ever needed anything.

So who is this upstandind citizen of our community?

So who is this upstandind citizen of our community?

Ty, there is enough chit in this thread already, and I dont plan on shoveling more in here :rolleyes::p. I'll start another one in a bit. But I promise its gonna be a great episode on "As the turbo spins".

BTW give me your damn address. I'm sending you a dictionary :p

Ty, there is enough chit in this thread already, and I dont plan on shoveling more in here :rolleyes::p. I'll start another one in a bit. But I promise its gonna be a great episode on "As the turbo spins".

BTW give me your damn address. I'm sending you a dictionary :p

Its called fast fingers, I realy not dat stupidz lol:biggrin:

AffordableGN

DailyDrifter (Aka Big Mouth Dave),

So all you TurboBuick.com guys want my side of the story. I thought I would post my side of the story instead of getting my son (ZacharysGN) involved and dealing with all Dave's (DailyDrifter's) bull****. Here is my side of the truth.

I sold Dave a 1987 WE4 roller on or about October 31st 2009. He paid $2550 with delivery from Indiana to North Carolina. I think the car was $2000 and the delivery was $550? Lets note, all I asked for up front was the gas money and but no money for the car! Another note, the $550 didn't even pay for all the fuel and tolls for the trip in the end. The car included the roller, two doors, decklid, hood, fenders, rear bumper, frame, posi rear-end, urethane body bushings, tail lights, header panel, and a clear title. Dave, let me know if I have left out any parts. I delivered the car to Dave personally at G-body Parts new shop in Bethel, North Carolina. I took many pictures of the car and parts before we made the deal and agreement. How many people would buy a car sight unseen? I explained that there were a few issues with the car. One issue was that one of the quarter panels had been replaced. The other issue was that there was some rust on the doors. I offered another set of doors but he didn't want to pay any extra money for them. So the deal went like this. I arrived Gbody Parts he was there, and checked out the car and parts. He then proceeded to help unload the car and parts. Let's note, he never said anything was wrong with the car or any of the parts. We then pushed the car back to a spot behind the fence on Gbody's lot. Again, he never said anything was wrong with the car or parts. We then proceeded inside to take care of the money for the car. He said Brian at Gbody was giving me a check for part of the money and paid me the rest of the money for the car. I stuck around at Gbody for at least an hour or so and proceeded to buy a few parts from Brian. We talked and looked around Brian's massive shop and parts inventory. I finally left and made my way for the long trip back to Indiana.

A few days later, I get an email from Dave(DailyDrifter) stating that he is not happy with the car and wanted to work something out. I responded, telling him that I had already had plans for the money and couldn't give him a refund. He insisted that I work something out with him or he would post something like this on TurboBuick.com. Here is his direct quote from my email: " I want to try to handle this privately, but if a arrangment cant be agreed upon I will have to post it on the board."

So basically, I had no choice but to work something out with him and give him some money back. All this, after I delivered the car for nothing and he never said a word during the delivery. I am a reasonable person, so I offered him a few hundred dollars to get him off my back. He insisted that he needed $650. Otherwise, he would post some crap on the board.

Basically, I was forced to agree to $550 refund just to get him off my case for awhile. I told him I would send him some money in the mail but I never had any intention of paying him since I always felt that he saw the car in person, helped unload, and never said anything while I was there.

That is how we got to today and all the bashing and threats from Dave.

Bring on all your friends Dave, I am sure they will stick up for you. Keep on threatening me and you'll get your money for sure. As you can see, I am not afraid of you or any of your so-called friends. One day soon, you will get what's coming to you!!!

Let the comments begin!!!

Welcome back to the party Jason, showing up fashionably late I see. Why didnt you post 5 months ago, instead you waited until I called your "Son" out and then you come on here making yourself look like the victim (Same old chit with every back feedback that was left for you)

Why would I need another set of doors if the ones on the roller were "Rust Free"???? You said the car was RUST FREE. Thats where the problem lies. I have nothing to hide.

You said you never planned on paying me back?..............Well why did you say that you were going to pay me back????

All of the pictures you sent me hid all the flaws, I even told you TAKE PICTURES OF ANY LITTLE FLAW.

I should of listened to Weaver and told him to hit the road :rolleyes:
And yeah, why wouldnt I post it on the board your a phuckin liar!!!!! Everyone seens the Original ad and the pics I posted, so who is the dishonest one here????

Big Mouth

Read my side of the story very slowly! Please let me know what's not true about my side of the story!

You said you never planned on paying me back?..............Well why did you say that you were going to pay me back????

Did you not read my side of the story. I don't think I owe you anything. You saw the car and paid me for it in full. End of story!

I should of listened to Weaver and told him to hit the road

Another fact of my story. You took the car anyway!!!

All of the pictures you sent me hid all the flaws, I even told you TAKE PICTURES OF ANY LITTLE FLAW.

You saw the car in person, helped unload it, and paid me. End of story.

You keep on messing and posting on my son's thread, and I will personally make it right with you. I am tired of your posts and threats. Now you can deal with some of mine. You deal with me, not my son!!!

Again, let me know what's not TRUE about my side of the story!!!

DailyDrifter Why was your son just logged in but now you are logged in???? Yeah your in Florida I forgot.

Now were both logged in! Don't try and change the subject or try to figure it out. You never will!

And now back to my side of the story!

Read my side of the story very slowly! Please let me know what's not true about my side of the story!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/297386-87-rust-free-we4-roller-new-price.html Thats whats not true. RUST FREE you dufus!!!!

I'm ready to call it a night shortly and I am well aware of what happens when you argue with an idiot with experiance :rolleyes:.

I'm going to let the authorities sort out the rest Jason, you had your chance how many months ago to resolve this........ I dont like this any more than you do, but this is what you want, well this is what you get :wink:. Have a good night.

DailyDrifter

I want to hear some more threats???

Let me know who's your attorney is so I can have my attorney call yours.

At least, I'll have your new address then!!!

Better call and round up your friends also.

Maybe JohnDeereGN, or CharlieF1, anyone else???

Daily Drifter

I am not arguing, just stating my side of the story!

We will see what other people have to say tomorrow!

You should never have threatened me and posted on me or my son's threads. Threats will get you no where! Promises might???

You think I am worried about the authorities, you don't have a leg to stand on.

I will tell you one final time, I am tired of your threats and your posting on my son's thread. If you have a problem with me then fine, if your messing with my son, I will take it personal.

The truth is now out! Right or wrong? Your side and my side of the story are out there for everyone to see. Let them be the judge. How would you like it if I posted sh** on every one of your threads you posted. I have better things to do than to knock someone down to a lower level. That is where your at.

Do you know how many times I have been burned on TurboBuick? I don't make it my "duty" to make sure everyone knows about it. I move on, and lesson learned. I have been burned by quite a few people on the board but have never said a word to anyone. They will get theirs someday. I don't need to stoop to their level. These people know who they are!

Let the posts begin!!!