Turning my GN into elec fence temporary

U can borrow my pittbull, he loves to ride under boost lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My car has so much wax on it when our cat trys to jump up on it he just slides off kind of funny to watch stuff like that don't upset me being a bodyman things happen you just just fix it

I actually use black pepper...once they lick their paws after getting comfortable, they wont get on another black car again.
Someone said crushed red pepper around the car works well. Black pepper is probably much cheaper though.

Of it's your cat, it's one thing. When it's the neighbors cat, it gets interesting.

Wrap the cat in a both towel (tight!), place a thick blanket on the car, lay the cat on the car/blanket, and spray with a water in the face. I did that with my car jumping on the kitchen counter. Works like a charm.

Now i just need to figure out how to kill the bamboo growing into my yard. :mad:

Btw . . A cat typically jumps, so it will not be grounded and the fence idea won't work.

That sucks for sure, I have a neighborhood cat clawing the shit out of my car cover, every single corner is frayed because of this POS cat. Going to look at some of these suggestions, at least it stays off my paint.

Not exactly a cat but the goats have a habit of climbing anything here that they can. The solution was cheap enough and pretty funny to watch when one tried to climb on a car. Get some spray on pam or something like it and spray the flat surfaces down liberally. You will need to wash it in a couple of days but as long as it's kept somewhat liquid the cat will hop on the hood and slide right off and be covered in a oil. If it tries 2 or 3 times and you get to tape it you'll be able to laugh each time you watch it.:D

I wrote a book a long time ago titled "I didn't kill my wife's cat, but if I did this is how would to it " LOL

Simply fill up a spray bottle with water and when the kitty hops on the car let em have it. Should only take a couple of times before Mr Kitty learns to stay off the car. Cat shit makes yummy dog treats ;) .

Not exactly a cat but the goats have a habit of climbing anything here that they can. The solution was cheap enough and pretty funny to watch when one tried to climb on a car. Get some spray on pam or something like it and spray the flat surfaces down liberally. You will need to wash it in a couple of days but as long as it's kept somewhat liquid the cat will hop on the hood and slide right off and be covered in a oil. If it tries 2 or 3 times and you get to tape it you'll be able to laugh each time you watch it.:D
BAAAAAA Charlie lol!

Contrary to popular belief, a cat's natural enemy is a helium balloon. Cats seem to be particularly afraid of the shiny metallic kind, especially if it has eyes of some sort. If you're unlucky enough to have a cat that isn't afraid, loosely tie one of these balloons to his tail and let him go. After that they usually stay out of whatever room the balloon is in, so hopefully the litter box isn't in the garage or you'll have another issue.

Liquid fly bait, mixed with coke in an aluminum pan... oops it just stopped breathing. I tried cpr babe.... must have been his time... i will say the eulogy...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Long ago had a cat peeing all over my girlfriend soon to be wife's house back porch. Crushed a light bulb and put it in a can of tuna. No more pee.

There seems to be a lot of complicated and creative suggestions here.

It’s quite simple though. It’s a cat! They are a waste of oxygen.

This one is a pest. There is only one way to take care of a pest. Get rid of it.

If your wife is aware of the situation and doesn’t care then she is inconsiderate.

Tell her to fix the problem or you’ll kill the cat.

And take you’re pants back while you’re at it.

D

BB gun is a bad idea - I don't think they make the connection to the gun and your car. Plus you'd have to catch in the act. Better to stick with the repellant methods till you find what works.

I hate cats but sometimes wanted one (back when we were out in the sticks) because they do keep mice away (if its a good cat) and I'd take scratched paint over chewed wiring and/or dead mice up in the dash any day.

Side note - fox urine in the garage usually keeps small critters away from your car, but is a catch-22 because it reeks.

Be a Man!! Take the cat for a long drive, then plead ignorance when you're asked if you've seen her cat lately.

ks
That's what I did. The little F'er was sleeping in my toolbag. I just zipped it up and took him for a ride. "Cat? What cat? I haven't seen him in days!" ;)