Turning my GN into elec fence temporary

At my house there are two female pit bull rescues, (Oh no, those are viscious and blood thirsty animals, KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!) four cats, 2 males, 2 females, all of the animals have been nuetered and/or spayed, so yes, FOUR FUCKING CATS, TWO DOGS, a parakeet, a desert tortious, and a pair of owls who have recently taken up residence on the garage roof.

Dude. You’re just about ready to start your own Zoo.

D

Honestly, I think you are right and maybe they just haven't taken the time to understand.

At my house there are two female pit bull rescues, (Oh no, those are viscious and blood thirsty animals, KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!) four cats, 2 males, 2 females, all of the animals have been nuetered and/or spayed, so yes, FOUR FUCKING CATS, TWO DOGS, a parakeet, a desert tortious, and a pair of owls who have recently taken up residence on the garage roof.

Cats can be cool, cat owners can be complete tools....

Now getting back to your situation.......Perhaps it's time, like a me and a few others have mentioned.......... stop blaming the cat and demand that your wife takes your balls out of her purse and give them back to you.

Then tell her to get into the kitchen and make you a fuckin' sandwich................:p

Are they white owls? Those are Cool! I like listening to the little hooting sounds they make late at night!
:)

Honestly, I think you are right and maybe they just haven't taken the time to understand.

The cats have the entire run of the property, but they don't mess with the cars. Maybe because they are nuetered/spayed.

Cats can be cool, cat owners can be complete tools....

Cat owners who choose to make the cat a nuisance to others are the dipshits that need to be taught a lesson, not an animal that is only doing what it's instincts tell it to do.

Same shit applies to dog owners, it's just too bad so many don't understand that simple fact.

Now getting back to your situation.......Perhaps it's time, like a me and a few others have mentioned.......... stop blaming the cat and demand that your wife takes your balls out of her purse and gives them back to you.

Then tell her to get into the kitchen and make you a fuckin' sandwich................:p
Do you have pictures of your pets? Can you post them here?

Here's the deal, the cat stay's, the wife gets to kept the ball's, I get a new 3 bay shop out back, with a lift. She will pay for it. I can more them live with that

Here's the deal, the cat stay's, the wife gets to kept the ball's, I get a new 3 bay shop out back, with a lift. She will pay for it. I can more them live with that

Really? That’s a win right there. I would have held negotiations a bit long and tried to get the balls back though.

D

Being that I am retired, did that at age 60, she is 8 yrs younger. She has 800 employees and makes more money then sin, you do what you gotta do

Being that I am retired, did that at age 60, she is 8 yrs younger. She has 800 employees and makes more money then sin, you do what you gotta do

In that case, there is nothing wrong with her having your nuts in a jar. As long as you can see them once in a while and pet them a little.

D

Great...I was feeling bad for suggesting the idea.

Now you have given me an idea....it involves a mouse trap and one one of my wife's cats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

The three cats on the bed are Bobcat, Cleo and VuVu Kitty Fuck, better known as Vu Vu.

Attachments

• sasha and lulu.JPG
    sasha and lulu.JPG
    202.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 210.JPG
    210.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
  • Homer-and-Seymore.jpg
    Homer-and-Seymore.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Mr Peabody.jpg
    Mr Peabody.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 101
I see a pile of dirt.....who did you bury in the back yard? :confused:

It's the beginnings of a 1200 sq ft garage. :D Turned out like this.....

007.JPG

My buddy owns the property, I live in the guest house on the left.