Turning my GN into elec fence temporary

Sounds stupid but I had some luck In teaching cats not to walk/sleep on the car by placing some towels on the hood/roof/trunk and placing some mouse traps underneath.

I had a couple go off and no more cat prints on my cars.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sounds stupid but I had some luck In teaching cats not to walk/sleep on the car by placing some towels on the hood/roof/trunk and placing some mouse traps underneath.

I had a couple go off and no more cat prints on my cars.

. Oh I love this one, you have won the prize. Will try that tonite.

sell the cat on craigslist when she's away to be picked up same day and put the money towards car wax...on the same day...a dollar is a dollar

Problem is when you spook a cat on a car it digs in with the claws to escape.

Tin foil works wonders. YouTube it. Funniest I've seen in a while.

Fly bait from the co-op. I know coons possum, anything will walk a few feet and byby legs in the air!! Problem fixed.

Problem is when you spook a cat on a car it digs in with the claws to escape.

Tin foil works wonders. YouTube it. Funniest I've seen in a while. Man I appreciate you guys. Some really good idea's. I've already have the mouse traps under a blanket 30 of them on front back top of car. My wife ask what in the world was I going to do with the traps. Told her something the car. She said oh likes she always does when I say something for the car

Ahhhh...you get the patented turbo-six eye roll.

BB gun is a bad idea - I don't think they make the connection to the gun and your car. Plus you'd have to catch in the act. Better to stick with the repellant methods till you find what works.

I hate cats but sometimes wanted one (back when we were out in the sticks) because they do keep mice away (if its a good cat) and I'd take scratched paint over chewed wiring and/or dead mice up in the dash any day.

Side note - fox urine in the garage usually keeps small critters away from your car, but is a catch-22 because it reeks.
Old cars and rat turds go hand in hand :( .

Old cars and rat turds go hand in hand :( .

A field mouse ate some rat poison in the garage, then crawled up in to the HVAC ducting of my old pickup in search of moisture where he died. Horrid stench blowing out the vents - had to sell the truck (it was time anyway). Also years ago they nested under the hood of my mom's '06 GTO - took out some of the wiring harness. That's how we learned about the fox urine. Since then I want them away from my rides at all cost! Of course now that we are in "the city," they are way more few and far between.

A field mouse ate some rat poison in the garage, then crawled up in to the HVAC ducting of my old pickup in search of moisture where he died. Horrid stench blowing out the vents - had to sell the truck (it was time anyway). Also years ago they nested under the hood of my mom's '06 GTO - took out some of the wiring harness. That's how we learned about the fox urine. Since then I want them away from my rides at all cost! Of course now that we are in "the city," they are way more few and far between.
That's nastier than a Mexican food fart in the shower!

Last time I waxed my car and my cats tried to jump on it they slid off and tried to catch themselves which resulted in light scratches. Thankfully the car is silver so they aren't visible. My car would go inside the garage but my dad's Buicks have priority.