Turning my GN into elec fence temporary

Would be better with a crossbow instead of a hose.

Hey everyone, 6 of the 30 traps went off last nite, the blanket was moved no harm to the cat as far as I know or to the car. It is set up again.

Instead of mouse traps try rat traps.

In trouble now >> will be my last post about the f-ing cat. Came home an hour ago cat had back paw in the mouse trap >> wife raising hell. They are at the vet now. Lord only knows what this will cost. I have a name for my car. Refer to it as the scrambled dog. Because of all the changes I've made. New name now THE OTHER BITCH

Tell the wife to lean her dangly bits over the fender, treat her like the cat...until it goes away, or her.

Explain it this way. That cat won't be worth a dime in 10 years.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Guess you should have gone with a sack and toss in a river route.

I bet he won’t go near the car anymore :D

So you never got your pants back.

D

Let the wife be mad.

Explain it to her like this, The cat has all the rest of the world as it's stomping ground and it has no business on or around the Buick.

Let her know you will continue to protect your Buick and you'll do it for good reason. Reasons she she may not agree with, but the very same reasons she is protecting that pussy like she does. (This may very well apply to more than one type of pussy now:eek: ) If she doesn't like it, so be it.

And then, this Saturday, after a couple of obligitory nights on the couch, tell her to get the cat to mow the fuckin' lawn..........o_O

Oh, and never EVER clean the cat box again.

Every person in a relationship needs their own personal hobby. Yours is the Buick, or cars. This must be respected as you may respect the 900 pair of shoes in her closet that you have never seen her wear.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is it me or are there a lot of cat haters out there?

Honestly, I think you are right and maybe they just haven't taken the time to understand.

At my house there are two female pit bull rescues, (Oh no, those are viscious and blood thirsty animals, KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!) four cats, 2 males, 2 females, all of the animals have been nuetered and/or spayed, so yes, FOUR FUCKING CATS, TWO DOGS, a parakeet, a desert tortious, and a pair of owls who have recently taken up residence on the garage roof.

The cats have the entire run of the property, but they don't mess with the cars. Maybe because they are nuetered/spayed.

Cats can be cool, cat owners can be complete tools....

Cat owners who choose to make the cat a nuisance to others are the dipshits that need to be taught a lesson, not an animal that is only doing what it's instincts tell it to do.

Same shit applies to dog owners, it's just too bad so many don't understand that simple fact.

Now getting back to your situation.......Perhaps it's time, like a me and a few others have mentioned.......... stop blaming the cat and demand that your wife takes your balls out of her purse and gives them back to you.

Then tell her to get into the kitchen and make you a fuckin' sandwich................:p

At my house there are two female pit bull rescues, (Oh no, those are viscious and blood thirsty animals, KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!) four cats, 2 males, 2 females, all animals nuetered and/or spayed, so yes, FOUR FUCKING CATS, TWO DOGS, a parakeet, a desert tortious, and a pair of owls who have recently taken up residence on the garage roof.

And some people worry about me?:confused: Just 2 dogs here and 1 was a stray and the other was a throw away. We've got stray cats out here because people leave their unwanted animals out in the country, including cats.

Cats can be good or bad depending on owner and location. Animals in general pick up how a person feels about them just like small kids do, and just like kids, will do their best to aggravate you. You did what you thought would keep the cat off your car but it ended up hurting the cat and most likely your relationship so you need to re-think how to remove the problem.;)