Turning my GN into elec fence temporary

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
I know this sounds crazy, but pissed off. My wife has a cat I cannot talk her into getting rid of. Damn thing will not stay off my car. Have tried everything. If I disconnect my battery and hook up my elec.Fence to the car will it damage the elec. or anything in the car?

Unplug the ecm and disconect the battery negative and let her rip.
Or fry a sponge in bacon grease it will shrink up and taste good to the cat once it eats it it will slowly get full size and with every drink bigger and bigger then no eat not drink no shit no cat.

Or use a plug in animal repellent that sends out ultrasonic waves/sounds and frequency we cant hear but drives animals away and your gf wont even know what it is.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Unplug the ecm and disconect the battery negative and let her rip.
Or fry a sponge in bacon grease it will shrink up and taste good to the cat once it eats it it will slowly get full size and with every drink bigger and bigger then no eat not drink no shit no cat. Another good idea

Or use a plug in animal repellent that sends out ultrasonic waves/sounds and frequency we cant hear but drives animals away and your gf wont even know what it is.

Animal cruelty charges are no joke, whether bb, poisening, or else. Just tell her the car needs to be repainted because of the cat. ;)

I know this sounds crazy, but pissed off. My wife has a cat I cannot talk her into getting rid of. Damn thing will not stay off my car. Have tried everything. If I disconnect my battery and hook up my elec.Fence to the car will it damage the elec. or anything in the car?
I had the same problem.(cat jumping on the car) I used this
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Multy-Ho...oll-Runner-MT5310062US/202280473#.UkDQYFeZa2k
carpet protectors the ones with the poky bottoms. Make sure you get the one with the sharp points.(like the under side of car mats) Cut to fit,lay poky side up on car, use magnets to hold on to car. Cats jump on car and they learn fast not a good place to walk on. After they learn no need to use it anymore. Worked for me. Hope this helps you.

Guy

Animal cruelty charges are no joke, whether bb, poisening, ir else. Just tell her the car needs to be repainted because of the cat. ;)

Try this! Every time HER cat gets on your car, shock HER with the electric fence!!!

And keep the BB guns pointed AWAY from your car.

I sprinkle salt all around my car at least three feet wide. I guess they dont like it on there paws. Seems to work

I had the same problem.(cat jumping on the car) I used this
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Multy-Ho...oll-Runner-MT5310062US/202280473#.UkDQYFeZa2k
carpet protectors the ones with the poky bottoms. Make sure you get the one with the sharp points.(like the under side of car mats) Cut to fit,lay poky side up on car, use magnets to hold on to car. Cats jump on car and they learn fast not a good place to walk on. After they learn no need to use it anymore. Worked for me. Hope this helps you.

Guy

Cat people o_O
good luck, she might get rid of you before she gets rid of the cat

I actually use black pepper...once they lick their paws after getting comfortable, they wont get on another black car again.