TSM/TSO Payouts???

The last time I checked everone was as happy as an Ethiopian with a Big Mac in the TSO class and as far as the TSE class it may be small but those guys just continue to do their thing, their way. The rules will not be changed to fit any one car. I don't allow that type of chit, never have, never will. That is why the new RRA will be someone I know can and will get the job done WITHOUT any type of bias, hidden agenda or politicing. This is NOT to say that Scott Simpson hasn't done it right. What I believe is happening here is that with BG using a slightly different set of rules and not being part of the point series because of them has caused some things to slip through the cracks. I believe that with an independent RRA, meaning one that isn't associated with the point series, the TSM class will get someone who only has to concentrate on one issue instead of multiple issues. This can only benefit those that run the class at the GSCA events. I can't speak for the other clubs or events but I can tell you to keep watch and you will see payouts and prizes only increase for these events if all goes as planned.

Jim C.

Thanks for the reply! If my opinion counts (this my 2nd year running TSM, and plan on running it next year and so on) I would like to see the same rules for the points series and the GSCA events. Hope this isn't too far off topic in this thread. I know it started as one thing and ended up in a mess. I'm sure this wasn't Jason's intent.

Thanks.

Hey Lonnie did Jason say He had a problem he JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT THE PAYOUTS lets clarfiy and puts this to bed the Racers agree with me kill this . All that need to be done is some clarfiction on the payouts and thats the end . The rest of this $hit need to go away and now WE all need to stop makin this something it not no one said any thing bad just want a FOWARD ANSWER.

Jim ditto and well said.

Hey Lonnie did Jason say He had a problem

Jim ditto and well said.

Nope not that I know of. I think after many post he was in search of a plan as to how payouts were going to be handled. His original intent was lost along the way in all the BS. My statement was not meant as precieved. Can explain if needed.

No need lonnie thanxs for the reply .

I would also like to say the reason I'm following this ,so close is I have a customer that is going tsm this year. He and myself both plan on sponsorship of the class in 09 ,with that being said I hope this is resolved and lets have some more great racing.

Lonnie again thanxs for clearing that up.

I need to these guys to call me. I have information for you on how you can collect your contingency from the BG race.

Willard Brown
Jason White
Don Cruz
Chris Lyons

937-379-2233

I need to these guys to call me. I have information for you on how you can collect your contingency from the BG race.

Willard Brown
Jason White
Don Cruz
Chris Lyons

937-379-2233

Give this guy a call he has BG checks/gift certificates in your names. He would like to give them to you.

Rick Yeagle
352-746-1913

Any updates on the event-by-event payouts for the TSM/TSO classes??? Do we have a list of Sponsors and how much they put into these classes?

This was the original question.. Which hasn't been answered completely but I know now that the payout will be at the end of the year and not event-by-event.

I just want to know what the plan is... Every race this year has been "did you fill out the form with your address?", "I forgot my check book", "Scott is paying it out", "Chris is paying it out" and now, "It will be paid out at the end of the year".

If you are paying at the end of the year that's fine. Just seems to be some confusion on this. I was approached by a couple of vendors and asked if I recieved any payouts this year for my two wins in TSM.

Before the 2009 season starts we should have some type of plan in place for payouts throughout the year. It would be nice to offset some of the fuel costs while supporting the events. I know several TSM racers that work hard and thrash to support all the Buick events and a little "Pat on the Back" would be nice.

Actual comments that I heard when talking about this at the races and offering suggestions to make it better in the future..

How about a list of vendors and how much they have donated to the TSM/TSO classes? That should be some good press for the Vendors!

And maybe a list of what the payouts might be..

More suggestions to make it better...

Don't know how I came off bitching about the class. I'm not bitching about the class at all, In fact, unlike most of the TSM racers now; I have been a point’s series member since day 1. I also make the trip to a majority of the TSM points races.

I agree TSM has the best camaraderie of any class ever in the Buick events and the best group of racers that we could ever ask for. I hope that we get better for the next group of racers that are coming up the ranks.

No bitching about TSM.. just asking questions.

Chris, I just wanted a straight answer from you and I didn't feel like I got it at the last three races. Shame on me for not pestering you more at the races to get a straight answer with all the details. The TSM racers are all willing to support the class in any way even if it is just getting the ladder and qualifying list to every racer.

I'm sure I'll see you guys at another event and we'll all sit around and talk about how far off subject this discussion went. I didn't realize that so many outsiders would have jumped in to create more drama. Good luck and I'm sure the TSM racers can work together to come up with new/better ideas to keep this class growing.

Thanks for the efforts thus far. Let's continue to make it better.

I'm sure I'll see you guys at another event and we'll all sit around and talk about how far off subject this discussion went. I didn't realize that so many outsiders would have jumped in to create more drama.

It's the internet man, you know some folks are just waiting for a bandwagon to ride by so they can jump on it. :D See ya'll in Reynolds.

Jim C.

Tsm

For anyone who comes out of their personal pockets to ensure funds for racers, needs to have and will have my respect just as all the guys that are racing have done to make it a class. Scott and Chris, if you have done that, everyone involved needs to shake your hand in appreciation. I dont think this was intended to be a "witch hunt", just black and white clarification. Debates are healthy to have, and there should be an open door policy to suggestions in making the events better for EVERYONE.

Tsm

For anyone who comes out of their personal pockets to ensure funds for racers, needs to have and will have my respect just as all the guys that are racing have done to make it a class. Scott and Chris, if you have done that, everyone involved needs to shake your hand in appreciation. I dont think this was intended to be a "witch hunt", just black and white clarification. Question posed and an the lack of clear answer led to debates. Debates are healthy to have, and there should be an open door policy to suggestions in making the events better for EVERYONE.

Thanks for the reply! If my opinion counts (this my 2nd year running TSM, and plan on running it next year and so on) I would like to see the same rules for the points series and the GSCA events. Hope this isn't too far off topic in this thread. I know it started as one thing and ended up in a mess. I'm sure this wasn't Jason's intent.

Thanks.

I value everyones opinion (so long as it is relavent.;) ). I too would like to see the rules be universal but that is something that the racers, the RRA's and the TSM Point Series admin will have to work out. I believe in time with the right folks at the helm we will see this happen. One has to remember that the racers HAVE to get their input to the RRA's and as a group. It's like the old saying "united we stand, devided we fall". All of you TSM racers that want to see a set of universal TSM rules need to be able to give, not just take. Ya'll be cool.

Jim C.

For anyone who comes out of their personal pockets to ensure funds for racers, needs to have and will have my respect just as all the guys that are racing have done to make it a class. Scott and Chris, if you have done that, everyone involved needs to shake your hand in appreciation. I dont think this was intended to be a "witch hunt", just black and white clarification. Debates are healthy to have, and there should be an open door policy to suggestions in making the events better for EVERYONE.

There you have it. Sometimes it takes something like this for the ENTIRE story to get out, get resolved and move forward.

Jim C.

My phone number is 601-754-5615. Give me a call whenever you or the people you are speaking of would like to talk. I met you at BPG at the scales during peer tech.

As far as racing the class...I ran TSM at Reynolds last year. Were it not for a broken motor I would have made races this year. I am building the car TSM legal to race this class as we speak...I know I won't win. It won't be a big time set-up. But it'll be fun. QOUTE]

Thanks for the answer. From the info you gave that makes you Chris Cambell.
You are wrong about meeting me at the BPG scales as I never went down to the scales the whole time I was at the BPG.
Now onto my next question for you, do you really think that Scott S. or Chris L. stole money from the points series or was the bank robber picture just meant to be a joke?
Thanks, Kip

My phone number is 601-754-5615. Give me a call whenever you or the people you are speaking of would like to talk. I met you at BPG at the scales during peer tech.

As far as racing the class...I ran TSM at Reynolds last year. Were it not for a broken motor I would have made races this year. I am building the car TSM legal to race this class as we speak...I know I won't win. It won't be a big time set-up. But it'll be fun. QOUTE]

Thanks for the answer. From the info you gave that makes you Chris Cambell.
You are wrong about meeting me at the BPG scales as I never went down to the scales the whole time I was at the BPG.
Now onto my next question for you, do you really think that Scott S. or Chris L. stole money from the points series or was the bank robber picture just meant to be a joke?
Thanks, Kip

Hey Kip,
As I think this is finally winding down I suggest you let it go !! :D
Thank you,

Jim C.,thanks for your response. I like the idea that Shane mentioned about letting the racers pick the RRA. I think you should consider this strongly.
One other thing that maybe you can help me with is identifying the victim, I asked above who never got what they had comming to them and 24 hours later still no one has said a word.
Thanks, Kip

Lonnie, I agree it was cute but think we need clarification since it could be considered a attack on one character.
See ya, Kip

Hey Kip,
As I think this is finally winding down I suggest you let it go !!
Thank you,

Don, I think it is winding down a little but still am just looking for some easy questions to be answered. By the way did you get everything that was owed to you that was listed in the BG 2008 program?
Also let me say that I am hoping to see you this weekend in Indiana, you comming up?

Take care, Kip

Maybe they will both agree to come all the way up there if you northern guys agree to drive all the way to reynolds!:biggrin: