TSM/TSO Payouts???

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Seems like nothing has been paid out to the racers from the Sponsors of these two classes..

Any updates on the event-by-event payouts for the TSM/TSO classes??? Do we have a list of Sponsors and how much they put into these classes?

I haven't recieved any of the event payouts that the sponsors put up in TSM. The only exception is the $$ paid out from Hartline Performance, Precision Turbo, HRPartsNStuff, TAPerformance and the BPG..

Ted A, Dave Fiscus, Steve Hughes and Don Cruz, have you guys heard anything?

Great question.

Seems like nothing has been paid out to the racers from the Sponsors of these two classes..

Any updates on the event-by-event payouts for the TSM/TSO classes??? Do we have a list of Sponsors and how much they put into these classes?

I haven't recieved any of the event payouts that the sponsors put up in TSM. The only exception is the $$ paid out from Hartline Performance, Precision Turbo, HRPartsNStuff, TAPerformance and the BPG..

Ted A, Dave Fiscus, Steve Hughes and Don Cruz, have you guys heard anything?

I have only seen money from Hartline !:D
DLS and Cotton have given me credit and there not even sponsors of the classes !!:eek:

We (TurboBuick.Com/CAGE Racing/Big Wood Racing) wrote a check to be TSO and TSM sponsors.

I was told to expect a check for BPG TSO (point series payout) win. I'm sure Chris will get it done.

Everything is going to be paid out at the end of the season. There are reasons for this that I will not discuss end of story.

why haven't the monies been paid out? maybe it's in an account making 10% for you guys until the end of the season!!:biggrin:

I just want to know what the plan is... Every race this year has been "did you fill out the form with your address?", "I forgot my check book", "Scott is paying it out", "Chris is paying it out" and now, "It will be paid out at the end of the year".

If you are paying at the end of the year that's fine. Just seems to be some confusion on this. I was approached by a couple of vendors and asked if I recieved any payouts this year for my two wins in TSM.

Before the 2009 season starts we should have some type of plan in place for payouts throughout the year. It would be nice to offset some of the fuel costs while supporting the events. I know several TSM racers that work hard and thrash to support all the Buick events and a little "Pat on the Back" would be nice.

And they wounder why people don't come out and Race. There nice till the event is over. Good luck on getting paid guys.

I just want to know what the plan is... Every race this year has been "did you fill out the form with your address?", "I forgot my check book", "Scott is paying it out", "Chris is paying it out" and now, "It will be paid out at the end of the year".

If you are paying at the end of the year that's fine. Just seems to be some confusion on this. I was approached by a couple of vendors and asked if I recieved any payouts this year for my two wins in TSM.

Before the 2009 season starts we should have some type of plan in place for payouts throughout the year. It would be nice to offset some of the fuel costs while supporting the events. I know several TSM racers that work hard and thrash to support all the Buick events and a little "Pat on the Back" would be nice.

Now you have your answer. Anything else? Something wrong with your phone?

And they wounder why people don't come out and Race. There nice till the event is over. Good luck on getting paid guys.

Yeah your right I'm going to keep all the sponsors money. Get a clue before you come on here stirring ****.

:p :biggrin: :p

Attachments

• TIPTOE BURGLAR.jpg
    TIPTOE BURGLAR.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 450
How about a list of vendors and how much they have donated to the TSM/TSO classes? That should be some good press for the Vendors!

And maybe a list of what the payouts might be..

I like that idea! After all, we donate to these classes for the advertising.

The way i see it is you should be paid at the end of an event if you win.

And i am sure the cash would sure come in handy for a few for the ride home too!

The way i see it is you should be paid at the end of an event if you win.

And i am sure the cash would sure come in handy for a few for the ride home too!

I agree.. but that isn't the way it happens.

Hartline Performance pays immediately
Precision Turbo paid immediately
HRPartsNStuff paid immediately
BPG paid immediately
TA Performance paid immediately