TSM/TSO Payouts???

Hey Kip,
As I think this is finally winding down I suggest you let it go !!
Thank you,

Don, I think it is winding down a little but still am just looking for some easy questions to be answered. By the way did you get everything that was owed to you that was listed in the BG 2008 program?
Also let me say that I am hoping to see you this weekend in Indiana, you comming up?

Take care, Kip

It all starts as easy questions then everbodies fingers go to town !!

I only received what was handed to me from Hartline and Precision.

I plead the 5th on this weekend :eek:

Otto,
Me, David Stinson, Lonnie, Scott Claridge and Phil McGloin have all been to Redynolds. I think people forget that the Northern crew has done some traveling before.
See ya, Kip

Otto,
Me, David Stinson, Lonnie, Scott Claridge and Phil McGloin have all been to Redynolds. I think people forget that the Northern crew has done some traveling before.
See ya, Kip
Kip I should have noted that,But there is an average of 10-12 tsm racers that normally show at all the northern races that we dont see in Reynolds.

It all starts as easy questions then everbodies fingers go to town !!

I only received what was handed to me from Hartline and Precision.

I plead the 5th on this weekend :eek:

Don,
Did you get an envelope from Scott at Norwalk?

Kip I should have noted that,But there is an average of 10-12 tsm racers that normally show at all the northern races that we dont see in Reynolds.

Phil M. and Steve H. plan to be at reynolds. Couple others are a maybe.

My phone number is 601-754-5615. Give me a call whenever you or the people you are speaking of would like to talk. I met you at BPG at the scales during peer tech.

As far as racing the class...I ran TSM at Reynolds last year. Were it not for a broken motor I would have made races this year. I am building the car TSM legal to race this class as we speak...I know I won't win. It won't be a big time set-up. But it'll be fun. QOUTE]

Thanks for the answer. From the info you gave that makes you Chris Cambell.
You are wrong about meeting me at the BPG scales as I never went down to the scales the whole time I was at the BPG.
Now onto my next question for you, do you really think that Scott S. or Chris L. stole money from the points series or was the bank robber picture just meant to be a joke?
Thanks, Kip

Wow...It was a joke. I don't think they stole anything. That picture was funny. Tell me you didn't laugh... :rolleyes:

My name is Campbell. With a "p". They had it mispelled in the Xtra. Signature updated.

I met alot of people at BPG and I thought I shook your hand at the scales. Maybe not. My bad. I couldn't keep the new names and faces straight...sleep deprivation from the drive I guess.

But anyway...No worries!!! I hope we haven't gotten off on the wrong foot. Best of luck to ya!

Don,
Did you get an envelope from Scott at Norwalk?

Nope !
Should I have ?

• First place BPG Payout envelope was handed to Don Cruz, by me.
  • Second place BPG Payout envelope was handed to Steve Hughes, by me.
  • TSM Point Series payouts, to date, will exit my mailbox once I get the check from Chris Lyons who, BTW, did a f*cking great job of collecting sponsorship money and prizes for the TSM point series this year.

• TSM Point Series payouts, to date, will exit my mailbox once I get the check from Chris Lyons who, BTW, did a f*cking great job of collecting sponsorship money and prizes for the TSM point series this year.

WRONG,
GUESSS AGAIN .:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry I did forget that I did collect money from the office.

Wow...It was a joke. I don't think they stole anything. That picture was funny. Tell me you didn't laugh... :rolleyes:

My name is Campbell. With a "p". They had it mispelled in the Xtra. Signature updated.

I met alot of people at BPG and I thought I shook your hand at the scales. Maybe not. My bad. I couldn't keep the new names and faces straight...sleep deprivation from the drive I guess.

But anyway...No worries!!! I hope we haven't gotten off on the wrong foot. Best of luck to ya!

Chris Campbell, thanks for clearing up the intention of the bank robber picture.
Sorry for misspelling your name. We did not get off to a bad start we are all good.
Take care, Kip

edit

Wow this is quite a thread. I am not dragging the thread along but giving my thoughts and maybe something for everyone to think about.

I have raced in TSM pretty much every year since the beginning. I even raced in the TSM race that Cal sorta ran the last year in Bristol. Not once in that entire time did I have any idea how much money I would get from the point series at the END OF THE YEAR. It may have been posted somewhere but I never knew and at the end of the year Scott would send a check for all my finishes in the year. It seems like it was always at the end of the year but maybe it has only been that way the last 4-5 years. Anyway there should never even been a question asked about it since it is always paid at the end of the year. Any money paid at an event was put up by the event sponsors not the points series sponsors. For example my 2nd place finish at Norwalk netted me a smooth $55 bucks and the 2nd place finish at Reynolds was worth nothing. 1st place finish at Indy was nice payday as was the Winner/Runner up Split Billy and I had at BPG.

Second Chris has done a great job getting sponsors for the series. When have we ever had Mickey Thompson Tires donate something to the series or any of the other new vendors plus all the steady vendors are still there too. I for one greatly appreciate your efforts Chris and hope you continue to promote and bring money to the class. I also greatly appreciate the sponsors that put money up for us racers. I sure don't see anyone else, me included, stepping up to the plate to help out. When was there ever a post that said Chris would be invloved in Tech or anything else? In fact in his post annoucing the joint series he specifically states that he will not be involved in any of that. Here is a link if you have forgotten.
TSM Top Gun Point Series!! - t6p.com - Turbo Buick Regal Resource

Finally I keep reading all we did was ask a question. For me that just doesn't cut it. I like you guys but that is BS. I never saw anyone asking for a list of sponsors in years past. Hell we didn't hardly have any. Now that Chris brings in a few and it seems like, from the questions being asked, that some people suddenly want everything layed out in stone like someone is going to try and sneak away with their money. Asking a question can do as much or more harm than a full fledged frontal assault.

I will end it there before I get fired up so that is my ¢.02

Sully

WRONG,
GUESSS AGAIN .:confused: :confused: :confused:

OK I will play instead of Scott saying BPG he should have said Norwalk, correct? Sorry we will not see you this weekend Don, I hear there is going to be a pile of fresh corn on the grill. Should be good times.
Take care, Kip

Scott,
I think you are incorrect. Steve called and said that Don and him handled the Norwalk track business in the office at the track. Normally we had the envelope thing in past years. I was just looking to see if someone left there without the track payout as in BG. Sorry for being the $hit starter on that one.

PS) Thanks Don for editing post. I had good intentions