Track Night 3/25

A4Blk98SS

This company:
http://www.alternativemotoring.com/
rents out California Speedway on Friday nights. The next night is 3/25. The cost is $100. We've gone as spectators a few times, if you want a lot of runs it's pretty awesome. Morgan, this is what I was telling you about, you could probably get 20 runs in during a given night. Pretty slick for tuning. Talk to you soon, we have that movie for Tracer.

Sean

Thanks for the update and getting the movie, Sean! March 25th might be the wife's opportunity to get some seat time. Maybe we can hook up this weekend or next....

Morgan

If anyone has Pay Pal and would like to help out Reg West and Rick Percy, please contact me for their phone #'s. They would like to attend but do not have axcess to Pay Pal (Neal helped me out but does not have the funds in the bank to cover Rick and Reg)
Thanks,
Jeff

Space is filling up fast....

As of 02/06/05 at 11AM there are 76 cars signed up; in addition to the three of us Tim Lee signed on to bring his TR-powered Skylark. Kevin, where are you....

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
If anyone has Pay Pal and would like to help out Reg West and Rick Percy, please contact me for their phone #'s. They would like to attend but do not have axcess to Pay Pal (Neal helped me out but does not have the funds in the bank to cover Rick and Reg)
Thanks,
Jeff

I have paypal, let me know .

Originally posted by petesgn
I have paypal, let me know .
I spoke with Reg and he said you can use a major credit card on the Pay Pal link.
Thanks for your help,
Jeff