New e-85 setup. Track runs and powerlogger

Every car is different, my experience was with stock return and pres. up the car bogged! Then I lowered pres. and ran fine. Then replaced lines, raised pres. and still runs good.
I believe in the supply & demand theory of bring it if needed then remove any doubt by returning at comparable rate as needed.

People blame return line size on other restrictions .. DW300 is the biggest you can go on a intank with a stock return line and in reality is all most will need .. Only lines that i do replace on some cars ( they were bad before the E85 conversion) are the short lines back by the tank

I have to replace those anyways, they just bit the dust. I have been eyeing that pump, too.

It depends on setup .. Dont lock in on a number 40-55 can all be correct

Thanks!

sattoearth, I just made sure my fuel system was freshened up (walbro 340, hotwire kit, volt booster, 80s siemens, new fuel filter) and got a 6.1 TT e-85 wideband chip.

My motor is all stock and my goals were to run mid/high 11's. I was told by a few vendors well versed in e-85 that stock lines should be okay for my goals. I am pretty much maxed out on the fuel pump looking at my PL readings on my most recent 117mph runs. I will probably upgrade to a DW300 this winter.

A lot of the guys posting here have much faster cars with built motors etc.....so they naturally would need more fuel delivery and return...larger lines, etc.

sattoearth, I just made sure my fuel system was freshened up (walbro 340, hotwire kit, volt booster, 80s siemens, new fuel filter) and got a 6.1 TT e-85 wideband chip.

My motor is all stock and my goals were to run mid/high 11's. I was told by a few vendors well versed in e-85 that stock lines should be okay for my goals. I am pretty much maxed out on the fuel pump looking at my PL readings on my most recent 117mph runs. I will probably upgrade to a DW300 this winter.

A lot of the guys posting here have much faster cars with built motors etc.....so they naturally would need more fuel delivery and return...larger lines, etc.

you have a proven setup that has put many a GN in the 10's ( with the exception of the WALBLO 340 ... that has to go ! )

I bumped up the boost about a pound to 29 and increased timing like 1.5* in 1st/2nd and 1* in 3rd. And it was about 50 degrees out which helps. I was able to launch pretty decent now with the new suspension upgrades, so that probably helped a bit too.
Would you share your timing settings? Just to add I run e85 with 80s. I have the Walbro 430 in tank pump and just had to run a new 6an return line because couldnt control psi at idle. Still run the stock feed line. Nice progress with your setup!!

I have my ethonal sensor plumbed in to my powerlogger and SD2 chip . I have it adding 5* timing if the sensor reads over 90% ethanol . So no ethonal = 22-19* timing . 90% = 27* -24*