Thinking of doing a cool car show.

Alright guys, got some good news! I talked to Lucas Oil Products about hooking up some freebies, especially some of their break in lube, additives, etc. I still need to give them a semi-firm number on attendees so that everyone in attendance will get some product or a goodie bag, and will have to pick them up before the event. I can make the drive from down here to pick up if need be, but Mike or someone else that is definitely coming and is close to them, that would work too. Their Sponsorship Director said he'd like to attend also, so maybe we can pick his brain about their products. I know I use a bunch of their stuff, but did not even realize how much they actually had. Their website is below, in case you want to take a peek.

They are located in Corona:

Lucas Oil Products
Corporate Headquarters
302 North Sheridan Street
Corona, CA 92880

Products : Lucas Oil

I can help with picking up on corona. let me know what you need

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ditto here.

I'm not far from Corona,
and have a wee bit of free time! LOL
either way .......

My TTA may be road worthy by then. I wont get turned away will I? :D

I could definitely use some pointers getting the engine sorted out.

My TTA may be road worthy by then. I wont get turned away will I? :D

I could definitely use some pointers getting the engine sorted out.

A Turbo Buick is a Turbo Buick....even if it has a TTA wrapped around it....bring it:D

Thanks everyone.

Here's where were at so far. John Saleeby has a freind that's a professional photographer, and said that he would shoot the event. Squid4life has been working with Lucas oil, to show up with some cool stuff. Ralph and I are going to kick in some bucks for food. We plan on having enough chow for at least seventy five people. If there are any fat cats;) that want to help out with the food tab, talk to Ralph. I want to keep this thing a free show, and NOT charge to attend. I don't want to hear any excuses as to why someone couldn't afford to go.

Or, we could do option #2.
Charge 50 cents per Turbo Buick, $100.00 per Cad-V, $1000.00 per ZR-1 Corvette, and have Hooter's cater the thing (with girls of course;)).

Thanks for all the support.:)
More to come.

Mike Barnard

Oh yea!

What the heck should we call this show?

I was thinking that since it's at a shop that does differentials, we could call it "Spoolfool's rear end show".:D

However, I am open for suggestions.:)

Mike B.

Here's where were at so far. John Saleeby has a freind that's a professional photographer, and said that he would shoot the event. Squid4life has been working with Lucas oil, to show up with some cool stuff. Ralph and I are going to kick in some bucks for food. We plan on having enough chow for at least seventy five people. If there are any fat cats;) that want to help out with the food tab, talk to Ralph. I want to keep this thing a free show, and NOT charge to attend. I don't want to hear any excuses as to why someone couldn't afford to go.

Charge 50 cents per Turbo Buick, $100.00 per Cad-V, $1000.00 per ZR-1 Corvette, and have Hooter's cater the thing (with girls of course;)).

More to come.

Mike Barnard
Lets make this the best event ever, I will also chip in for the food to help out Ralph.

lets do this guys. mike, i dont think that event name will work. I'm sure im not the only one who doesnt want to think about your ass all day LMFAO

lets do this guys. mike, i dont think that event name will work. I'm sure im not the only one who doesnt want to think about your ass all day LMFAO

We could call it "Brent's back end BBQ".:D

I say that we all come up with ideas, and have a poll.

Mike B.

how about

WCMABBBQHWGT w/BTTFL &OP

West coast -mutton admireres -buick bbq- hiney watchers get together
With Big tech tips from Lou and other perv's

or maybe BIG TIT SHOW

(BIG -TECH -INSTRUCTION-TIPS SHOW):biggrin:

I might be able to make and support this waaaay cool event.

Where and when is this taking place?

Can someone post an address please?

Thanks!:)

More to come.

Mike Barnard

I'm also a pro photog if you want one. But, I won't be offended if you go with someone else.

I might be able to make and support this waaaay cool event.

Where and when is this taking place?

Can someone post an address please?

Thanks!:)

Car show/ Tech session will be
Sat. April 30th. from 10:00AM to 3:00 PM ish (We can stay as long as we like). :)

The get to gether will be at J & S Gear Co
J and S Gear
18222 Gothard st.
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648

I'm also a pro photog if you want one. But, I won't be offended if you go with someone else.
If your willing to take and post some pictures for free, then we'd love to have you. I was at J and S today and saw a roof access that would be cool for taking a wide angle shot from above, of the whole parking lot.

Mike B.

If your willing to take and post some pictures for free, then we'd love to have you. I was at J and S today and saw a roof access that would be cool for taking a wide angle shot from above, of the whole parking lot.

Mike B.

I'm in for free pics then. I'll be sure to park around the corner if the TTA isn't ready by the meet. ;)

I definitely need some expert advice on this car.

Kool!

I'm in for free pics then. I'll be sure to park around the corner if the TTA isn't ready by the meet. ;)

I definitely need some expert advice on this car.

What do you need to get the bird ready? :)

Mike B.