Great Holiday Gift For The Car Show Enthusiast

MADE IN USA
POWDER COATED GLOSS BLACK AND IS VERY DURABLE AND WILL NOT RUST
THREE PIECE DESIGN USING PUSH PINS TO ATTACH BASE AND SIGN SUPPORT
WINDPROOF BY PLACING DIAMOND PLATE BASE UNDER CAR TIRE
$195 Special Holiday Pricing Before Price Increase in 2024
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA VIA FED EX GROUND
Ships in custom box 43x4x12 apr 15 lbs

We have sold hundreds of these sign stands and continue to work to improve the design for fit and function. No person and no wind can knock this stand/sign into your car if placed under the tire. I have personally used my stand, our prototype for six years and have had zero issues. I keep it in the trunk and keep the custom sign portion in a pillowcase. The base fits nicely in the wheel well of a GN/Regal.

Custom sign shown in picture 2 below is not included but can be custom made if you have no local shop. The white custom sign shown is 10x16 on pvc.
Base is apr 10x17
Pole is apr 41" long
Support top is 8x8

If interested we have a few of these available in powder coated gloss silver as well.

Attachments

• car show display base.jpg
    car show display base.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 53
  • car show display stand showing gn being used.jpg
    car show display stand showing gn being used.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 54
  • car show sign black all three pieces.jpg
    car show sign black all three pieces.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 51
  • car show complete stand on grass no custom sign.jpg
    car show complete stand on grass no custom sign.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 39
Thank you. When we first started going to car shows we saw mostly cars with no signs, some with signs on tri-pod, signs in window, few under hood and none that were anchored in any way. We would see high winds blow some over and saw one guy so focused on looking at the car he walked right into the sign and knocked it over. We have sold many of these to various car dealerships around the country as well for their "showroom" vehicles.