The Ultimate Turbo Anti-lag System

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyS**t 4 letters I have limited donny wang to letters

Can I get a congrats for that!!!!

whats lame is your attemp to BS people on this board,
Stick to the purging crowd they belive you, oh........... and the mirror.

HolyS**t 4 letters I have limited donny wang to letters

Can I get a congrats for that!!!!

whats lame is your attemp to BS people on this board,
Stick to the purging crowd they belive you, oh........... and the mirror.
I don't teach special needs, so less letters just for you.

More of the same. Man, you're losing the edge. The originality is going down the tubes. Com' on pump it up. We're all depending on you.

I'm going to bed now, Tony. When I get up in the morning, I expect to see some good stuff. Not the same ol' stuff. OK?

Oh.

I thought maybe it was because you were afraid that people would stop thinking of you as number one.

Do people think of you as number one?

He is #1. To those who don't see it that way then they need to step it up and go faster. I'm still trying but can't get there and he did it over a year ago!!!! The man worked hard to go fast and he did!!!! #1 baby....

Wow, must be something with the moon over the last 24hrs:biggrin:

If memory serves me right didn't Billy Anderson do a destroked 6 in that blue TSM car a few years ago and ran what mid low 9's with an old 70?

You guys usually talk way over my head but I do remember that being a smaller CI motor...

Wow, must be something with the moon over the last 24hrs:biggrin:

If memory serves me right didn't Billy Anderson do a destroked 6 in that blue TSM car a few years ago and ran what mid low 9's with an old 70?

You guys usually talk way over my head but I do remember that being a smaller CI motor...

It may have been like 210 CI and he spooled in on a pro-tree with old school convertor technology

Getting back to technical discussion here. There seems to be some confusion over the hp numbers I'm using in my sig, and how I came up with them.

First off. Does everyone know the difference between brake hp and wheel hp?

edit: I'm going to change the hp figures in my sig to reflect that they are brake hp figures. I don't want to confuse 'the professionals'. This doesn't mean that I don't think we need to discuss the different hp figures and how they're arrived at. You're not getting off that easy.

He is #1. To those who don't see it that way then they need to step it up and go faster. I'm still trying but can't get there and he did it over a year ago!!!! The man worked hard to go fast and he did!!!! #1 baby....
I knew it! :biggrin:

Cause you have to go to work in the morning ;)

Yes, Tony. That's right, Tony. I have to go to work because my car is there. I can't work on my car unless I go to work.

And this is the guy representing the #1 spot for the rest of us? :(
Somethings wrong. Something's really wrong.

Nt at all,i have been doing it for people for years that want instant boost on the street.
I'm going to guess that Otto is tuning Tony's car. If I'm right, has Tony's car been checked out for a hidden nitrous system?

I'm just sayin'. :rolleyes:

If I were competing in the same class, I'd be demanding an inspection. Probably because, if I were running in that class, I'd be hiding a system too. :rolleyes:

Has anyone maybe thought that that's why it's so hard to catch him?

Tear that motor down!

I'm the tuner on Tony's car. If you are accusing me/him of cheating then this thread will go down hill fast :mad: WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING? I have tried to ignore your BS posts, but this has gone too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.