The Ultimate Turbo Anti-lag System

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you have about 350hp worth of driveline loss using your numbers for flywheel and mine for WHP. We know it can't be the convertor...you builds transmissions....Must be the rearend!! :D
I think you don't realize how much is lost through a converter.

I hope you guys go back over all this again. There's a lot for you to learn in there somewhere.

You should first ask a chassis dyno operator what they consider to be a high stall torque converter before you take the chance of planting that large foot of yours so deeply down your throat. Jeez.

Oh I know all about chassis dynos remember the 1478 hp with a 1500 hp turbo we pre tune on the dyno then finish at the track. So now your telling us you have a tight high stall converter does

Kenny
Cal
Otto
Job
Petty
Jack
Don
Dale

know that such a thing exists how does it work tight on spoolup yet loose on the big end please explain

I
Number five, I'm running a comparatively tight torque converter. This hurts me. You would generally run a higher stall to help with spool up.

Speaking of a foot in your mouth is that dog s**t i see on the end.

Your BS is starting to hang you...

I think you don't realize how much is lost through a converter.

Otto is considered by me and by many as a very good tuner in fact one of the best in the area, and you think he does not know about converter loss
WOW!!!

Speaking of a foot in your mouth is that dog s**t i see on the end.

Your BS is starting to hang you...
Do you know what comparatively means? Do you know what speeds I was comparing?

You didn't answer my question. You've got to be a liberal.

Otto is considered by me and by many as a very good tuner in fact one of the best in the area, and you think he does not know about converter loss
WOW!!!
By what I've seen in this thread, then yes, that's what I'm saying. He doesn't know. It's obvious you don't.

Do you know what comparatively means? Do you know what speeds I was comparing?

You didn't answer my question. You've got to be a liberal.

Yes I do, so now you want us to belive at certain speeds your converter is loose, but tight at other times

this is not a political forum as you have stated previously so I will reserve my answer

By what I've seen in this thread, then yes, that's what I'm saying. He doesn't know. It's obvious you don't.

So now we get to the core, BOTH Otto and I dont know what we are doing according to what you say. CONGRATS you did it !!! you finally showed the community that the teacher knows it all and we are just your students.

I would have to accept defeat there :biggrin:

As a wise man named Clint Eastwood once said, "a man has got to know his limitations." :tongue:

Funny stuff. This thread is really entertaining to me, but as one of the 'normal' guys on here that doesn't have a flying car, this is kinda tough to see because you guys both have fast junk. Anybody that gets one of these bricks to run even in the 9s gets a lot of respect from me, and you guys are both way past that point.

Honestly the pissing contest is unnecessary because you guys both are running times that most of us will never run. Tony obviously has his down where it's almost impossible to beat, and Don is constantly improving his and getting it to run better. Drastically different routes, but through my eyes (and almost everyone on here), both really awesome setups.

Personal insults, on the other hand, are more acceptable :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Carry on.

Oh I know all about chassis dynos remember the 1478 hp with a 1500 hp turbo we pre tune on the dyno then finish at the track. So now your telling us you have a tight high stall converter does

Kenny
Cal
Otto
Job
Petty
Jack
Don
Dale

know that such a thing exists how does it work tight on spoolup yet loose on the big end please explain
A TC can act tight with a small V6 off the nitrous and off the boost, then act loose when on the boost. Dah.

Dang. You weren't kidding when you said you needed someone else to do your tuning.

So now we get to the core, BOTH Otto and I dont know what we are doing according to what you say. CONGRATS you did it !!! you finally showed the community that the teacher knows it all and we are just your students.

You said it. Not me.

By the way, Tony. Who talked you into trying a 94mm turbo?

The price.... FREE!!!! but even with my limited knowledge it did not take long for me to figure out it was lackluster in performance.But you already knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.