Help selecting a new Turbo please

T4 headers rule out the Turbo Buick specific 3 bolt turbos. Maybe you can get a T4 version of the TE44. That's all you need to 11s.

You seem to have an irrational fear of boost. Your engine is very capable of 30+ lbs of boost with proper tune and fueling.

These cars arent doing much on 17 psi, their not starting out with 400 hp with no turbo like an Ls motor that only needs 12 psi, you need decent boost to make 600 which also means fuel.

You seem to have an irrational fear of boost. Your engine is very capable of 30+ lbs of boost with proper tune and fueling.
I have no fear of boost. I just don't see the point in making more power than I need. With my cam and ported heads and intake as well as compression it's not a stretch to think that it will make 240-250 HP without boost. Then add 15-17 psi and probably close to 500 HP. Boost is just a measure of restriction. An engine that flows more air requires lest boost to make the same power. I'll be happy with hp between 500-600.

The lower the boost the cooler the intake air temp and the less chance of detonation on pump gas.

I have no fear of boost. I just don't see the point in making more power than I need. With my cam and ported heads and intake as well as compression it's not a stretch to think that it will make 240-250 HP without boost. Then add 15-17 psi and probably close to 500 HP. Boost is just a measure of restriction. An engine that flows more air requires lest boost to make the same power. I'll be happy with hp between 500-600.

The lower the boost the cooler the intake air temp and the less chance of detonation on pump gas.
Why not add a Razor's alky injection kit for good measure?

It's a safe and economical way to be able to turn up the boost without worry of detonation.

Up to 600 HP and fairly quick spool up. Car has no roll bar and never will so more HP is a waist.
Ok
There are a few options
It's going to be an little tricky because you are very light on converter stall.
That's tight for these motors to get them to light up.
You will have to be 1 of 3 things.
comp ctr triple bbb 3 or 4 bolt
biggest I would go 6467.
triple bbb 62/62 or 60/62 being the smallest.
That will be the fastest spooling option and give you the best chance of to meet or well exceed your hp goals and give you some room to grow.
As far as boost boost goes
A very long topic.
But to answer your question......
With a good 109 with compression it is possible to make 500hp on 17psi.

A Comp 58/58 is good to 550 hp. You have all the parts there for it but you will need alky to make the power without burning head gaskets

If you know what performance level you’re looking for I can get you into something that will spool as fast as possible for the amount of mass flow it will support. You can’t have any restrictive points if you want to make power. This includes the intercooler and valvetrain.