Bought a new F150 with TT 2.7L V6

I purchase a 2018 F-150 3.5 Lariat SuperCrew “Lead Foot” Grey last year and I am completely happy. I haven’t towed anything really heavy yet, but am anxious to. My last work truck was a 2.7 and that is what really got me interested in the Ecoboost.

I am planning to mod mine in the future once I complete some of my other projects. Also waiting on the warrant period to end [emoji23]

90b8d5c9d57c8ae978c3e9581b0e9bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice color nice truck hope it gives you many miles
Me too. One think that separates the 2.7l and 3.5l engines is that they both have direct and port injection. Port injection helps keep the intake valves clean from carbon build up. I’m sure all GDI engines will follow suit here in the future.

I purchase a 2018 F-150 3.5 Lariat SuperCrew “Lead Foot” Grey last year and I am completely happy. I haven’t towed anything really heavy yet, but am anxious to. My last work truck was a 2.7 and that is what really got me interested in the Ecoboost.

I am planning to mod mine in the future once I complete some of my other projects. Also waiting on the warrant period to end [emoji23]

90b8d5c9d57c8ae978c3e9581b0e9bd3.jpg

Nice rims and after my factory warranty is up, I’ll do some upgrades as well. I got a 42/42 bumper to bumper warranty. Someone made a good point though if I’m going to spend $5k on upgrades I should’ve just bought the 3.5L, but too me it’s the novelty of having the smaller displacement engine and pushing more out of it. 500hp and 500 ft-lbs of torque would be my target. However, I need to get my GN back on the road. Sprung an oil leak and I hope I didn’t fubar the engine.

I’m glad my 05 Dodge 2500 is paid for. I don’t know how anybody car afford a new truck anymore.
I will say that the trend of 8” exhausts and tipped out tow mirrors without pulling anything has got me wanting to get away from Dodge all together.

Well, I can afford it because I've paid off all my debt and two other cars. My total debt including my mortgage is $22k, 7 years ago it was in excessive of $100k. I've waited for 20 years to buy a full size pickup. Yes it is expensive, wit the incentives and AZed plan the total cost was $41k. That's $741 a month. I bring home right around $6300 a month. I'm going to refinance at my credit union for 48 months at 1.9% and my payment will go up to $848, but I plan on paying $1000 a month on it.

Well, I can afford it because I've paid off all my debt and two other cars. My total debt including my mortgage is $22k, 7 years ago it was in excessive of $100k. I've waited for 20 years to buy a full size pickup. Yes it is expensive, wit the incentives and AZed plan the total cost was $41k. That's $741 a month. I bring home right around $6300 a month. I'm going to refinance at my credit union for 48 months at 1.9% and my payment will go up to $848, but I plan on paying $1000 a month on it.

I need to do this very same thing. I just moved so I need to get some financial things worked out before.

Nice rims and after my factory warranty is up, I’ll do some upgrades as well. I got a 42/42 bumper to bumper warranty. Someone made a good point though if I’m going to spend $5k on upgrades I should’ve just bought the 3.5L, but too me it’s the novelty of having the smaller displacement engine and pushing more out of it. 500hp and 500 ft-lbs of torque would be my target. However, I need to get my GN back on the road. Sprung an oil leak and I hope I didn’t fubar the engine.

Thanks! I really like the 10 speed transmission as well. It gets surprising good gas mileage if you don’t get on it and drive in Eco. We use it on our vacation road trips all the time. I have the larger size gas tank as well.

I’m glad my 05 Dodge 2500 is paid for. I don’t know how anybody car afford a new truck anymore.
I will say that the trend of 8” exhausts and tipped out tow mirrors without pulling anything has got me wanting to get away from Dodge all together.
I don't understand it either.Just recently read that the average new car loan is about $31,500 so that means half are more. Loans are up to 8 years now but they doubt they'll go any higher with the life of the vehicle in question by then. I see countless new trucks of all makes around here and wonder how people do it, maybe a lot of them are on lease.
Friend of mine, one of his co-workers bought a new diesel loaded Dodge, pushing 8 bills a month for 7 years. I know some can swing it but with all the debt, private and government the numbers don't lie and it will collapse sooner rather then later. If you can stay out of debt by all means do it. Is the purchase a want or a need.
U.S. debt-22 Trillion. "Plus" 21 missing Trillion per Mark Skidmore
School loans, car loans, credit cards, each well over a Trillion dollars.
Mortgage debt, 13.2 Trillion.
Total world debt, 250 Trillion, up from 140 Trillion in 2009 so they've doubled down.
World GDP, about 70 Trillion.