The Ultimate Turbo Anti-lag System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do, so now you want us to belive at certain speeds your converter is loose, but tight at other times

this is not a political forum as you have stated previously so I will reserve my answer
I thought so. Only a liberal would be embarrassed to admit it in these times.

How is it that liberals always jump out with something before they know what they're talking about?

The price.... FREE!!!! but even with my limited knowledge it did not take long for me to figure out it was lackluster in performance.But you already knew that.
Yeah, I think I caught a video of your car with the 94. Pretty pitiful. :(

A TC can act tight with a small V6 off the nitrous and off the boost, then act loose when on the boost. Dah.

Dang. You weren't kidding when you said you needed someone else to do your tuning.

When are you off nitrous and off boost when your idleing ?? you leave on 400 hp of nitrous then shut it off when the boost is high enough so when is the converter seeing the small V6 that you mention. More BS from you.....

When are you off nitrous and off boost when your idleing ?? you leave on 400 hp of nitrous then shut it off when the boost is high enough so when is the converter seeing the small V6 that you mention. More BS from you.....
Blah, blah, blah. Give it up. Don't even try to understand how my car works. You might burst a blood vessel. Get Otto to explain it to ya.

I thought so. Only a liberal would be embarrassed to admit it in these times.

How is it that liberals always jump out with something before they know what they're talking about?

Oh I know what im talking about when it comes to you, I got your number

Everyone look at me, Congradulate me on my lackluster performance, act in awe when i stage my car, drop your jaw when i purge and learn from me because im number 1......................................in the mirror.

Im still hungry Don so keep feeding us the BS

Oh I know what im talking about when it comes to you, I got your number

Everyone look at me, Congradulate me on my lackluster performance, act in awe when i stage my car, drop your jaw when i purge and learn from me because im number 1......................................in the mirror.

Im still hungry Don so keep feeding us the BS
And you butted into this thread because...?

ya it did suck, wow and still 8.49

whats your excuse.....
small motor
small heads
light car
400 hp nitrous
1600 hp turbo
slicks
alcohol

mmmmm im not seeing it

More BS
I'm wondering what you're getting at here. Are you maybe scared that people won't think of you as number "1" anymore? Is that what this is all about? Tony's afraid of losing number 1 spot???

Blah, blah, blah. Give it up. Don't even try to understand how my car works. You might burst a blood vessel. Get Otto to explain it to ya.

Let me clue you in on something your car does NOT WORK your down 700 hp 700, 700 thats almost more that what you are making

according to you Otto and I are cluless so how is he going to be able to explain dah

Let me clue you in on something your car does NOT WORK your down 700 hp 700, 700 thats almost more that what you are making

according to you Otto and I are cluless so how is he going to be able to explain dah
Tony. If I thought you knew what you were talking about, I would read the garbage.

You're degrading, man. Time to take your meds.

Tony. If I thought you knew what you were talking about, I would read the garbage.

You're degrading, man. Time to take your meds.

Oh so now I need to take meds where did you come up with that in front of the mirror.

More BS but then again thats whats you have shown time and time again to feed us

I'm wondering what you're getting at here. Are you maybe scared that people won't think of you as number "1" anymore? Is that what this is all about? Tony's afraid of losing number 1 spot???

Oh crap Im not number 1... maybe i should try the mirror trick, naw I might see you in the reflection.

Im not the one asking for the CONGRATS. YOU ARE

does the mirror talk to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.