The return of the Tool Mat!!!!!

I called Kirbans yesterday and left my name and number. Hopefully I get the call back when they come in so I can get mine.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here you go guys! Live in our web-store and shipping tomorrow afternoon. Place your order today or call if you'd rather chat about this awesome product!
http://bit.ly/16w6s8i

$54.99 + Shipping!

First........:D Order placed

Buy these up guys and they will get more. Lot of effort went into getting these again. And there are a lot of pre commitments so lets do the right thing.

Thanks to all involved.

First........:D Order placed

Buy these up guys and they will get more. Lot of effort went into getting these again. And there are a lot of pre commitments so lets do the right thing.

Thanks to all involved.

Exactly. I ordered one. I did say two, but next week if I have extra money, I'll order another.

They looks awesome and thank you!!!!!!

Thanks all... I need to sell 60-70 to get even....anything after that will be money going back into the Buick...turbobuick.com nationals so I can work on your cars..LOL

Kirban Update:

Our initial order of these are in route to us from Rick Hunt and they should be listed on our website. If not you can contact our office as well.

I believe back in the day we were one of the very first companies to sell his creation......I still have one that I use from time to time with my limited mechanical skills.

Might want to drop a hint to your spouse as its an excellent "gift idea" for Christmas.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Tool mat/tray arrived today compliments of Fullthrottle speed and Xray. Love it.
Thanks for the effort Xray, order up guys and gals these are pretty cool.

Got both of mine today. They look great, hopefully I don't need to put one to use yet. ;)

I got mine yesterday in the mail. Great fit nice job Rick!! Definitely would like to have another but could only buy one right now. Howabout a sale on a later run if you do these again?