The return of the Tool Mat!!!!!

Just want to say thanks to Rick. I've got a blown head gasket and will be using mine a lot!
u3a7even.jpg

My Cheby buddies just can't believe all the neat stuff I have for my Buick;) Truly custom and works great:cool:

Just curious did ALL the people on the "Commit To Buy" list keep thier word?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got mine as a Christmas gift and used the heck out of it all winter. Sure comes in handy!!!! That and my badass front cover sure saved the entire front of the car during work sessions.

I got mine as a Christmas gift and used the heck out of it all winter. Sure comes in handy!!!! That and my badass front cover sure saved the entire front of the car during work sessions.

I got mine and love it. And glad you like your fender cover.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got mine for xmas and the matching fender cover. Car looks like Warren Johnsons pro stocker in the garage. What can I say its been a looooong winter. Great products for sure
Thanks

I have sold the first 50 PCS.....(y) THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEM.
I can run more if people are still interested or have seen this for the first time and want one.....let me know your interest. Can be bought at Full Throttle or Kirbans. The few that they have.
best regards rick

I have sold the first 50 PCS.....(y) THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEM.
I can run more if people are still interested or have seen this for the first time and want one.....let me know your interest. Can be bought at Full Throttle or Kirbans. The few that they have.
best regards rick

Thanks Again Rick!

i love mine….its in use right now.

aaron

Fullthrottlespeed.com
And kirban has them in stock. They are great and use mine all the time when working on my car which is ALL the time ...lol

Badassfendercover.com

I got one for Christmas, and sure makes life under the hood a heck of a lot easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!