The return of the Tool Mat!!!!!

Rick email me denniskirban@yahoo.com

I like to carry them again I stil have one of your old ones...back when we were both alot younger...

not 100% sure but it may work on other g body cars as well.

need a good price structure and need to have it available in time for christmas....again just my thoughts...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Update.....the Tool has been ordered and is scheduled for completion near the end of September if not sooner. :D

I will review the first shot parts shortly thereafter and will give them the go ahead for our first run the next day….. if all is good.

I have ordered 60 parts to be made in this first run.

I expect parts Late September or early October.

Pricing and vendors still to be determined. Working on it...

Paypal ready:D. Dennis these work great on a Monte SS for sure, a friend had one of your originals and I had used it on my Monte a long time ago:cool:

I used the heck out the one I have. I still have it but it has seen its better days. Put me down for one as well.

But you know what I hated....when I forgot to put the hood spring back in place and closed the hood. That was a SOB to get the hood back open. Is there any chance that you could form the mat to fit over the hood spring so it doesn't have to come out? Or do I have to grow some brain cells and remember to put the spring back in?

But you know what I hated....when I forgot to put the hood spring back in place and closed the hood. That was a SOB to get the hood back open. Is there any chance that you could form the mat to fit over the hood spring so it doesn't have to come out? Or do I have to grow some brain cells and remember to put the spring back in?
I've seen the mat in use by my buddy, and there is no need to remove the spring. You sure you are talking about the same product?!?! :confused:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've seen the mat in use by my buddy, and there is no need to remove the spring. You sure you are talking about the same product?!?! :confused:

I have one like this.
tool-matt-jpg.199031

Mine wouldn't fit in its proper space with the hood spring in place. I'd have to remove .....that helper spring I put there to boost the hood up. DOH. My old fiberglass hood had WEAK shocks and needed a helper spring. OK well that problem is solved. LOL.

Mine wouldn't fit in its proper space with the hood spring in place. I'd have to remove .....that helper spring I put there to boost the hood up. DOH. My old fiberglass hood had WEAK shocks and needed a helper spring. OK well that problem is solved. LOL.
Yes the helper spring was the problem, works fine with OEM setup.

The only spring I'm aware of is the one mounted on the hood. I have nothing on the radiator support area other than the latch mechanism.