The "Pumpkin" goes 8.36 @ 167.6 !!!

Congrats,nothing like watching your kids:biggrin:.You make it look so easy:rolleyes: keep up the good work.

Kevin

You need to put them on youtube or some site like that first then link to them!

Congrats again Jack and Brian!

Congrats Jack!! Found this pic on the BPG board.

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 291
Hey Jack, I see the plan!! Put the boy in when its real good conditions and get him all jacked up with some good passes. Then slide back in the seat and tell him to get his own car:eek:!! All kidding aside , real nice job!! Mike:cool:

Thanks again some more, Guys...:D I really am in the clouds here, neither one of us has gotten much work done today, phones been ringin off the hook with congrats.. I do enjoy being on the sidelines and my son driving, although I do alot of praying while watching. Ya know I love driving, I'll be in the DS soon enough.. Wow!!! thanks for the picture, my son just put it on his computor for a screensaver.. :smile:

Nice job Jack, Brian. See you in BG?? I'll stop by and say hi. Phil.

Congrats Jack!! Found this pic on the BPG board.
Car looks awesome!, now get Brian out of the drivers seat( we know he is still sitting there smiling)
He needs to weld you in some supports to keep the 1/4s straight leaving like that!!!

Jack, congrats:

it would be awesome for you to bring your car to Oklahoma - EVEN IF - you turned it down to save yourself for the nats. Shoot me a PM with your consideration please.

This would be awesome to have at least one big East coast player there along with other possible west coast players on the way to the nationals, and you know the normal guys from the north - Schmidt, etc.

jqn555@live.com
John Nguyen

Thanks Phil, John.. We're workin on that western swing... I think it will happen. :cool: