Brian Cotton goes 164.27 mph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be a jerk Claude, I asked a question,nothing more than an info question, he can politely tell me its not my concern and I am fine with that,This is the second question I asked in the thread with no response and Dave got one without a question.
I am truely happy they have run that number and knew all along he had the parts to do it
If Jay thinks in anyway i am out of line,BAN AWAY I really don't care.

Otto, then why don't you "pm" Jack? I'm sure he'd reply to you...or e-mail him! :wink: ...Too bad that you think that I'm a jerk (heck, we never even met!), 'cause I was polite, just asking not to bash anyone, but that's ok. :rolleyes: It's just that it's the second time I start a thread in which after a while, some posts are becoming...less "positive".

Claude. :)

Thanks for the reminder Claude, no doubt the few here are quite cagey how they work their agenda... but it is obvious, isn't it. Ok, here ya go Otto, we are not friends, we do not have a business, professional or personal relationship, that was your call. So I will publicly tell you again, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR YOU TO POST IN A THREAD RELATED TO ME... I HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE WITH YOU. I believe this is exactly what Jay was talking about, you are digging and beating around the bush, now leave, take your Indians and your Boss and mind your own business, I'll take care of mine. Is that clear enough for you? Getting pissy with Claude doesn't help your cause either, he is my friend, your PM's and the PM's from your guys doing your dirty work aren't working...

I, nor anyone else should not have to defend ourselves, our combos, how we build or how we run to guys like you, when your intensions are not to benefit anyone but to screw with me. So now drop it and move on.

Thanks for the reminder Claude, no doubt the few here are quite cagey how they work their agenda... but it is obvious, isn't it. Ok, here ya go Otto, we are not friends, we do not have a business, professional or personal relationship, that was your call. So I will publicly tell you again, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR YOU TO POST IN A THREAD RELATED TO ME... I HAVE NOTHING TO SHARE WITH YOU. I believe this is exactly what Jay was talking about, you are digging and beating around the bush, now leave, take your Indians and your Boss and mind your own business, I'll take care of mine. Is that clear enough for you? Getting pissy with Claude doesn't help your cause either, he is my friend, your PM's and the PM's from your guys doing your dirty work aren't working...

I, nor anyone else should not have to defend ourselves, our combos, how we build or how we run to guys like you, when your intensions are not to benefit anyone but to screw with me. So now drop it and move on.
LOL, your such a trip, I have no agenda in this thread,I am curious where you found the extra power to pull of 10 MPH. I congradulate you!!! THAT IS AWESOME!
For argument sake that was not my call Jack, It went downhill at Cecil 2 years ago whe YOU got in my face about my opinion on a product you sell. Am I remembering correctly this is where is started????
I did not come here to POLLUTE a thread about you!
I am TRUELY HAPPY you ran that fast you have a badd ass car no doubt.
Thanks for the response either way.
I guess even as someone who is not in any relationship with you can't even give you a thumbs up? I guess not.This is a open forum and if I want to post and give props and ask a question I will,if Jay thinks ha should,throw the switch......
My boss and my indians....It would be my Chief and Indians :D

Otto, then why don't you "pm" Jack? I'm sure he'd reply to you...or e-mail him! :wink: ...Too bad that you think that I'm a jerk (heck, we never even met!), 'cause I was polite, just asking not to bash anyone, but that's ok. :rolleyes: It's just that it's the second time I start a thread in which after a while, some posts are becoming...less "positive".

Claude. :)

I apologize for the jerk comment Claude.
There is/was never any intent to bash Jack for a great accomplishment

Way off topic Otto... now move on, I believe I was clear.

YOU GUY BROUGHT IT OFF TOPIC!!!
Giving Kudos and wondering where you got the power is not "off topic"
In my opinion.
And really,ill be clear, don't tell me i can't post.
Friends or no friends take the compliment, Nice Job on the new best.

Was turning up boost the only difference that added the 10 MPH or so?

Your FOS, your so smart , you had your opinion on why I ran 164 and how it was that high because I must have been spinning, well you were wrong. You now had all the facts, I TURNED UP THE BOOST 10LBS, THE CAR WENT 10 MILES PER HOUR FASTER... BUT YOU SHOULD KLNOW THAT... so why the stupid question.... Otto, why the insistence to converse with me over and over, when the result is the same. GO to another thread and have your fun, I do not socialize with people talking sh-t behind my back.. You just said we fell out 2 years ago.... so congratulating me is not really genuine in my book... when you follow up with questions that don't make sense. You have screwed with me over and over again in every thread with my name in it for years now... it ends up ugly everytime. DO NOT POST IN A THREAD RELATED TO ME OR MY BUSINESS.. IS THAT CLEAR? Then we have no problem.. :cool:

Oh and a simple compliment doesn't take 4 more posts, (CONGRATULATIONS) WOULD BE A SIMPLE COMPLIMENT

is this what you call a simple compliment...here is your first and second post... or did I miss something.. I'll say it again, you're full of sh-t, stop trying to play the poor victim... I can pull up thread after thread that you play this game with me from the past, LONG BEFORE 2 YEARS AGO..

HTML:
Killer MPH what happened to the ET?

HTML:
That is a typical MPH for an 8.50 pass with that being said if the tires spun real bad you will always see a big MPH increase if you get down the rest of the track ok as you typically with cross at a high RPM because of tire spin.
Did Brian make any other passes or was this the only good one?

There are 30 ways to say congrats that I saw in this thread, I don't see it here.. am I touchy, yep, with you, I have to be, it never ends up positive for me when you post. If I answer you, you lead it down a negative road, if I don't answer you... you start with the BS post like the one to Dave.. I can't get off this board without you posting, even though time after time you are asked to stay out of my world.

Giving Kudos and wondering where you got the power is not "off topic"
In my opinion.

Otto, he has the same combo as Cruz and I do so with that said the combo is beginning to show it's potential with the new found higher boost. Now Jack is going to sit back and evaluate the data and make the necessary changes and adjustments so we better get back to work!!!! :eek:

Jack and Brian,

I am happy to see da pumpkin running a new best MPH.
Don't show your full potential until Halloween!

Maybe a couple of us should walk away from this thread for the evening.
Let's leave this open just for congratulatory posts.

GO to another thread and have your fun, I do not socialize with people talking sh-t behind my back..

Well Jack, I will make a deal with you right here in front of the whole Buick community. And DO NOT DENY THIS!
YOU STOP TALKING SH!T ABOUT ME TO YOU CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS and WHOEVER,and we will not have a problem period!!!!
(we do have mutual friends withs mouths and ears)

AGREE????

We need not argue any further.
you agree, we move on.

Well Jack, I will make a deal with you right here in front of the whole Buick community. And DO NOT DENY THIS!
YOU STOP TALKING SH!T ABOUT ME TO YOU CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS and WHOEVER,and we will not have a problem period!!!!
(we do have mutual friends withs mouths and ears)

AGREE????

We need not argue any further.
you agree, we move on.

Let me say this now... I DON'T TALK **** ABOUT OTTO, I DEFEND MYSELF FROM OTTO STATEMENTS AND INNUENDOS....

Isn't this typical... quess I hit it right, now you want an admission and move on again until the next time... what a joke.. Claude was dead on right... when he pointed out your post.. now look at where this thread has gone...

Nice to see you be honest here, and admit it, finally.... if defending myself against your back door attacks is talking ****, then so be it.. :rolleyes: I've never back-doored you. Talking to mutual friends is like talking to you, no doubt they will pass it along.. just as they pass it back to me. Defending myself is not talking sh-t.. Otto, if you don't want me defending myself, then don't talk BS about me... pretty simple

Otto, you posted in this thread, I don't post in threads related to you, I don't even read them.... cause I don't care. I'm not looking to spin anything. This is so simple, stay out of my business. Where in this thread did you congratulate me or my son Brian.. I see how so many have, it was obvious. You may fool some of the people on this board including the mods, but not me. I can write a book here to prove my point, but I really need to go to work today... if anyone wants to see the pattern, all they need to do is look at the threads..

I'm pretty much done here, this is your stage and I really don't need to defend myself here everytime my name is brought up. There is a handful of guys that are constantly warned but still insist on posting, but it's ok as long as it's civil... where I come from, when you have a problem with someone you either work it out privately and move on or you stay away from them... guess that doesn't apply here.

Congratulations, you have officially wrecked another Jack Cotton thread..

Way to ruin the thread, guys. Id ban all of you but I know you'd just cry to Shane and end up getting unbanned so Ill just lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.