Buick's at Irwindale

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Showed up at Irwindale last week and hung out with some Buick people who were trying to break the sound barrier . My 10 second capable hellcat managed 7.23 at 99 mph with a 1.64 60 ft. .Then I tried the Porsche yesterday the car that swine spoonful refers to as a Volkswagon ran almost identical in 96 degree heat 7.36 @ 97 mph with a 1.61 60ft. I'm trying to enjoy Irwindale before it's closedown next year January 31.

That door was too shiny to be mine. Although I didn't do much better, John has a lot of questions to answer lmao!!

Jeremy is obviously trying to emulate you monkey see monkey do. :p It's a sincere form of flattery from what I understand.

Neal

Damn, Jeremy.

Were you texting at the time, or what? :oops::oops::oops:
That was John Saleeby i believe. My doors are ugly black primer. However, my car wasn't much faster if at all, on street tires.
It's all good guys enjoy while you can :D

I think ive seen this individual, isnt his name Archie from GN1performace out from El Monte, Really great mechanic let me tell yah, best your money can buy.. :)
:whistle::eek: Feels like 2005-2008 all over again:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Last time I had to defend the legand at Irwindale it was against a turbo VW bus! The GN was in stock appearing form at this race with all original 40k parts except the turbo. Glad it wasn't an embarrassing moment! Lol
I got the $500.00 The show was cancelled the next season so I never got the chance to compete again.
Good Times at Irwindale .....as long as your in the left lane! It's a B**** trying to stop in the right lane!