The North....

I talked to Tim today, I was going to post up a comment about that picture, but felt Ronnie would get mad lol, I think Tim agreed:biggrin:

Hey, at least I was nice about it. I could have actually put Ronnie's face on that guy! :biggrin: Ronnie's the one that said he had scissors and a camera!

Dang, this thread went from Missles to defense systems to Daisy Duke and now to queerdom... wow... I'm so glad I'm not in the north with all that stuff.. lol

I am so embarrassed to be from the Norht right now:eek: . Please understand we don’t all act like this. I am puking all over the place:tongue: . I’ll be sick for months after being victimized with that horrible photo:mad: .

I am so embarrassed to be from the Norht right now:eek: . Please understand we don’t all act like this. I am puking all over the place:tongue: . I’ll be sick for months after being victimized with that horrible photo:mad: .

It's OK Sam, we understand how ya'll get down up there.:eek: :rolleyes:

I was thinkin of movin and hittin lonnie up for a job ,but after that no way. I will jus stay down south with the southernbelles.:biggrin:

Black6pack is in Ft. Fauderdale,so that photo was from the south!!!!!!

My ass is way nicer than that!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

And there has been like 500 views since that photo yesterday,I have only looked once lol. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you can not joke around what fun is it. :smile: :smile:

Black6pack is in Ft. Fauderdale,so that photo was from the south!!!!!!

My ass is way nicer than that!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

And there has been like 500 views since that photo yesterday,I have only looked once lol. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you can not joke around what fun is it. :smile: :smile:

Too many yankees in Florida....they'll even tell you the South stops at the Florida line.:biggrin:

Hey, as Tommy says "its only skin!" :)

I think it was a guy from Mississippi that said to photoshop ronnie into the photo!

Dusty is sorta right. Anything north of the lake (okachobee) is considered southern georgia, anything south of the lake is is considered northern cuba!:wink:

Hey, as Tommy says "its only skin!" :)

I think it was a guy from Mississippi that said to photoshop ronnie into the photo!

Dusty is sorta right. Anything north of the lake (okachobee) is considered southern georgia, anything south of the lake is is considered northern cuba!:wink:

Yeah, he's from MS, but he ain't right in the head :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I'm not the one that saw that picture ....and started thinking about divorcing my wife so that I can go down ....:eek: :eek: :biggrin:

I'm not the one that saw that picture ....and started thinking about divorcing my wife so that I can go down ....:eek: :eek: :biggrin:

I was hoping to come down there for the Daisy Duke type (Jessica Simpson style of course) women:biggrin:

249921023_432b2848f6.jpg

Yummmmmm! She can wash my car anyday!!!!!
YouTube - Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin