The North....

The General is awesome!!!! Does Jack know you painted a big 01 on the side of The Pumpkin?!?!?

Reminds me of being a kid and dreaming of "driving" Miss Daisy....(skeet, skeet,skeet)!!!:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The General is awesome!!!! Does Jack know you painted a big 01 on the side of The Pumpkin?!?!?

That's not Jack's pumpkin. That's the banana with a little help from photoshop. We're calling it the General LeeMay.:D

I can't believe the south had nothing to say about the General Lee turbo buick.:frown:

I don't think much has been said because they don't want to encourage you! They're afraid you'll show up at the track wearing some daisy dukes! Last thing we need at an event is you bent over the fender of the "General LeeMay" wearing short shorts!! :biggrin:

I don't think much has been said because they don't want to encourage you! They're afraid you'll show up at the track wearing some daisy dukes! Last thing we need at an event is you bent over the fender of the "General LeeMay" wearing short shorts!! :biggrin:

Photoshop THAT and put it on the web!!!!

Glad everyone is against this one. Below is a picture from his last vacation to San Fransisco!!! :eek: Don't even want to imagine him bent over the fender working on the car!!!

Attachments

• ronnie-sf-2.jpg
    ronnie-sf-2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 224
Dang, this thread went from Missles to defense systems to Daisy Duke and now to queerdom... wow... I'm so glad I'm not in the north with all that stuff.. lol

thats it im moving ( were are the BOOBS) MAN COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brad hook us up buddy.no gay chit.

Dang, this thread went from Missles to defense systems to Daisy Duke and now to queerdom... wow... I'm so glad I'm not in the north with all that stuff.. lol

The guy who posted the picture lives in Florida, which is the south:p

Hey Kevin brad is cool he is a good friend of tim and ronnie's.hey brad nice work bud but we would love to see some BOOBBSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.BRING THEM ON can i get a hell yeah guys.)

Ronnie actually sent me that picture of himself! He didn't want to post it himself. He's pretty proud of that picture, but didn't want to come off conceited. :biggrin:

Ronnie actually sent me that picture of himself! He didn't want to post it himself. He's pretty proud of that picture, but didn't want to come off conceited. :biggrin:

I talked to Tim today, I was going to post up a comment about that picture, but felt Ronnie would get mad lol, I think Tim agreed:biggrin: