The North....

KevinB

....has an affective Cruz missile defense system. It was tested tonight and works very good. That's all I'm going to say:D :cool: :tongue:

....has an affective Cruz missile defense system. It was tested tonight and works very good. That's all I'm going to say:D :cool: :tongue:
Well bring that chit to Cecil and show him how its done!

But first you have to get by The White Night!

It'll be there;)

I just wish I could come, but I have a business trip that week:mad:

Remember Cecil County has very strict tech!
Hate to see the car not pass.

This is aiming to be the best race of the year!

Kevin

I saw our friend go an 0 @ 119. Did he better that and what about the thumb suckers you came in with, did they go improve on their best?

Lee, it was great to see your car in action and put down some nice numbers!

119.X ended up being the best mph.

The Banana also improved it's best time. I need to get my cracked header fixed and get up to that track asap. We shouldn't waste our time at that Osceola track...they should move that race to Muncie! Man that track is nice and it works good:D

Damn, you know sometimes a kick in the pants is all that's needed to wake up a sleeping giant.

I hear that new part worked real well for a prototype. :eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

Remember Cecil County has very strict tech!
Hate to see the car not pass.

This is aiming to be the best race of the year!

Osceola was the only Buick event to ever card me. Cecil didn't look crap over last year. Mid-Michigan motorplex was the most stringent tech I have ever had, they crawled under the car, checked neutral saftey switch, checked that engine cutoff with master switch, license check, belt, net, helmet check, chassis cert check. All for test-n-tune might I add.

Oh, she mentioned my AL fuel cell needed a ground even though it's bolted to the frame.....

Osceola was the only Buick event to ever card me. Cecil didn't look crap over last year. Mid-Michigan motorplex was the most stringent tech I have ever had, they crawled under the car, checked neutral saftey switch, checked that engine cutoff with master switch, license check, belt, net, helmet check, chassis cert check. All for test-n-tune might I add.

Oh, she mentioned my AL fuel cell needed a ground even though it's bolted to the frame.....

Ted, the fuel cell grounding is really being pushed these days but the track tech people I have dealt with seem a little unclear on the subject when asked questions.
See ya, Kip

heck i thought you were butt pluggers ha ha ha good job last night guys old blue should be back on the track next week

Ted, the fuel cell grounding is really being pushed these days but the track tech people I have dealt with seem a little unclear on the subject when asked questions.
See ya, Kip

I just looked into this subject:

Section 1:5 "Fuel Systems" of 2008 NHRA rule book last sentence: "non-metallic fuel cells or tanks must be grounded to frame". I guess AL is considered metallic so I'll leave it alone.

I'll throw my rulebook in the truck in case I get called out on it somewhere else.

Sorry for the hi-jack guys, back to your regular program. :eek: :cool:

Someone else that's been around for a while, not in only in TSM though, from my understanding. I wasn't there though.

Someone else that's been around for a while, not in only in TSM though, from my understanding. I wasn't there though.

It was a good time. Got to ride in the school bus for the first time;) I can't wait to go back to Muncie with my car. I wish we could get a Buick race there. It's probably the fastest track in Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky.

It was a good time. Got to ride in the school bus for the first time;) I can't wait to go back to Muncie with my car. I wish we could get a Buick race there. It's probably the fastest track in Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky.

Glad to hear that muncie is doing better. Last time I went down the track ( in the banana with a 60 turbo) it was pretty redneck (grass median in between the 2 lanes).

So, you got a ride in the mexican schoolbus!! Looks nicer on the outside than the inside. ;) Typical of team Banana. Hopefully Chit Talker didn't blow your eardrums off with 80s rock or 90s hip-hop!:biggrin: