The North....

Dont bet Jason White on that!
I know he takes his car out cruising and 30 miles is a breeze.

No problem here, hydraulic roller makes the valve train happy..

....has an affective Cruz missile defense system. It was tested tonight and works very good. That's all I'm going to say:D :cool: :tongue:

Wow, now that is a call out.. Cruz, What you got to say about that?

119.X ended up being the best mph.

6.0 @ 119.. in the 1/8th, What was the 1/4 mile et/mph??
I know Steve H runs really good 1/8th mile times but seems the MPH may be a little short on the 1/4. I guess there are many ways to skin a cat.

Hope the turn out is good at Cecil.

No problem here, hydraulic roller makes the valve train happy..
:D

Wow, now that is a call out.. Cruz, What you got to say about that?
I should have said any car with a Cruz missle lol.

6.0 @ 119.. in the 1/8th, What was the 1/4 mile et/mph??
I know Steve H runs really good 1/8th mile times but seems the MPH may be a little short on the 1/4. I guess there are many ways to skin a cat.

It was faster than 6.0, and had a 1/4 mile time and mph to match:cool:

Hope the turn out is good at Cecil.

I wish I could make it:mad:

So post it up.. :wink:

I was at muncie and oceola..........lets just say the et and mph was alot better than your best run at oceola !............:eek: .........I see a rematch in the near future......

This particular racer and I even discussed his growing need for a chute at the muncie event..............

Thanks for the reply Jason, even though I still have no idea what you are doing sinceyou said you weren't going to Norwalk then showed up and then said you weren't going to Oceola then showed up. Is the grand planyou spoke of at Oceola still going as planned?
See ya, Kip

Thanks for the reply Jason, even though I still have no idea what you are doing sinceyou said you weren't going to Norwalk then showed up and then said you weren't going to Oceola then showed up. Is the grand planyou spoke of at Oceola still going as planned?
See ya, Kip

:biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: :D

I was at muncie and oceola..........lets just say the et and mph was alot better than your best run at oceola !............:eek: .........I see a rematch in the near future......

Well I wouldn't count Osceola as a great pass.. the track was less than stellar..lol Can't wait to see this car everyone is hush hush about.

See ya, Kip

Sorry Kip, I go where my backers want me to go. I just test parts for them since I am so hard on things. LOL
It's going pretty good though, I'm still 1st place in points.
For now.. ;)

Subscribed. I wonder when Dave Bamford is going to make his appearance and lay down the numbers. :confused: Now that is a serious dude. Does anyone have any word on him? He has been too quiet too long.

Subscribed. I wonder when Dave Bamford is going to make his appearance and lay down the numbers. :confused: Now that is a serious dude. Does anyone have any word on him? He has been too quiet too long.

He's from the north too:)

You can have him :cool:

Congratulations to Steve on his pass. I heard 9.37@148 Looks like he spent his contingency money wisely. Kereny has been in the 5.8's and Hogeland has been low 5.9's.

:biggrin: He can't post here but he has been making good use of his time down at the shop. :eek:

You can have him :cool:

Congratulations to Steve on his pass. I heard 9.37@148 Looks like he spent his contingency money wisely. Kereny has been in the 5.8's and Hogeland has been low 5.9's.

+1.................especially on the first part.

We grudge raced Steve 2 passes :D Kip had the worst red light of the night and worst luck to.:frown:

The first was -.11 and the second was -.33 MSD sucks and from what i have seen so do boost controllers:mad: