The North....

Kevin, I have seen that post. I asked Otto a direct question becuase my thought is he might be in the know on this subject.
Take care, Kip

Kevin, I have seen that post. I asked Otto a direct question becuase my thought is he might be in the know on this subject.
Take care, Kip
Just what I read,Between Cruz,White,bamford,and the few possibilitys.
It should be intersting

Thanks for the response Otto. I ask alot of questions directly and very seldom
get resposes so this is refreshing.
Take care, Kip

Randy just busted his first nine 9.94!!!...Dammit I shoulda gone to the friggin track!!!!!!!!:mad:

Hell yeah for Randy!!! Congrats man:biggrin:

...and Jason with a 9.12....holy cr@p! That new solid roller must be working good for ya lol.

BTW...I've been called a trader by a few in the North. My wife and I are moving to Kentucky hahaha.

Hey guys thanxs lil car comin around can't run with the big boys,but I can steadly make them work hard to earn a win by the way car went 9.94@136.8 mph.:)

great evenin at the track

Congrats Jason and Randy!

Were you both at weight?

Kevin answer your phone! Did you and Tommy go to the track?

Chit talker is going to chit now was this a 1 time run or did you back it with another pass killer dude congrats

Hey kevin back it up with 9.97@137.01 mph traction wasn't has good on the 2nd pass ,but did back it up .

2 nines good to me.

Congrats Jason and Randy!

Were you both at weight?

Kevin answer your phone! Did you and Tommy go to the track?

we went to the track, fouled the plugs, dead battery and almost hit a deer at the end of the track, loaded it up and took it back home.

we went to the track, fouled the plugs, dead battery and almost hit a deer at the end of the track, loaded it up and took it back home.

^^^He's talking about his car. Who goes to the track with no extra plugs?? HAHAHA. Sound familiar?:biggrin:

Hey Ronnie boths cars legal weight I'm still heavy . My 60 was 1.45 still room for improvment ,don't know bout Jw .

Hey guys ,if I miss any post real busy i will catch you guys in the evenin.