The North....

Thats bad@ss!

You can use my car as the "test car" for that device lol.

Kevin, we have already done the testing but thanks for the offer. As amatter of fact one of the guys is going to the track Friday night, let me know if you want to make a road trip to see it in action.
Take care, Kip

Someone els there has a similiar setup.That is a nice peice also.

The only other one that I have seen close looks like it was made with pieces from the Holley Hobby store, but I could be wrong.
See ya, Kip

Kevin, we have already done the testing but thanks for the offer. As amatter of fact one of the guys is going to the track Friday night, let me know if you want to make a road trip to see it in action.
Take care, Kip

Kip, I feel left out lol.

I would join you but have prior obligations;)

Kevin, don't feel left out. I am going to have a new toy for you here shortly. No testing needed, it will be an install and watch Kevin smile piece.
See ya, Kip

Kevin, don't feel left out. I am going to have a new toy for you here shortly. No testing needed, it will be an install and watch Kevin smile piece.
See ya, Kip

Nice! You know I'm game:biggrin:

The only other one that I have seen close looks like it was made with pieces from the Holley Hobby store, but I could be wrong.
See ya, Kip
Actually the one I saw used parts from Grainger.

That's a nice piece. Keep in mind the wastegate is only as good as the controller signalling it.

See ya, Kip

LOL, at least I came up with the idea and made something that works. You can thank me later for the idea. :biggrin:

Do I get a cut of the profits? LOL

LOL, at least I came up with the idea and made something that works. You can thank me later for the idea. :biggrin:

Do I get a cut of the profits? LOL

Jason, do you have something similar on your car? I caught the Grainger comment from Otto so was wondering.
See ya, Kip

Can't make cecil, but look forward to Reynolds.

I will have a muffler on it this time, and run a lil more than the 16psi I ran at Osceola. Also figured out the problem with my 60s was that my travel limiters had vibrated loose and were backed down to the frame rails.. i had no front suspension travel at all..... that and the track being junk attributed to my weak 1.44 60s all day....

Also, since all the TSM cars looked so nice... i actually washed my car. First time in over a year. WHOO HOOO!

TTT

I heard this car went even faster today:eek:

DAMN,Better than 9.37????

He better make Cecil,He may be the first TSM car in the 8s!!!

We may see an 8 at Cecil with all the heavy hitters in TSM coming.

Otto, who all do you know is going to race TSM at Cecil?
See ya, Kip