The North....

Glad to hear that muncie is doing better. Last time I went down the track ( in the banana with a 60 turbo) it was pretty redneck (grass median in between the 2 lanes).

So, you got a ride in the mexican schoolbus!! Looks nicer on the outside than the inside. ;) Typical of team Banana. Hopefully Chit Talker didn't blow your eardrums off with 80s rock or 90s hip-hop!:biggrin:
It was a "safe" ride lol.

If your talking about that dude that hangs out with the banana,I think you mean "The Short Bus":biggrin:

If your talking about that dude that hangs out with the banana,I think you mean "The Short Bus":biggrin:

I really think you're talking about kevin b's crew but...

Hey, I hang out with the banana! My brother is the driver! Ronnie is the crew chief, and neither of them have more than 3 years associated with the buicks. Give credit where its deserved, on the other hand I'm 1200 miles away, so if you want to blast them I can claim some serious distance from the crew. ;)

Hey, I hang out with the banana! My brother is the driver! Ronnie is the crew chief, and neither of them have more than 3 years associated with the buicks. Give credit where its deserved, on the other hand I'm 1200 miles away, so if you want to blast them I can claim some serious distance from the crew. ;)
:biggrin:

Brad, I think Otto was talking about you hahaha

Otto ,i don't know you . are you smart enough to build one from ground up or rich and pay someone?

Otto ,i don't know you . are you smart enough to build one from ground up or rich and pay someone?
Im a ground up guy,If I was rich enough i would be racing my own car.
Dont get cranky,Im just razzing you guys.

Not cheerleading i'm patting myself on the back ;) It is a compilment that we are that famous like KFB

Otto, you need to make that car you got a TSM car;)
When you guys loosen the rules,Ill join.
I have a MEAN TSM motor I can get my hands on.

But the car has too many other mods that would disqualify it.

I think we should have a 30 mile round trip before tsm. We ran 9.62 friday pulled it out as it was and drove around town all day today. let's see how many can :eek:

You guys better make Cecil county,That may be a 9.50-.40 pass there.

I can wait to see TSM qualifying there!

I think we should have a 30 mile round trip before tsm. We ran 9.62 friday pulled it out as it was and drove around town all day today. let's see how many can :eek:

Dont bet Jason White on that!
I know he takes his car out cruising and 30 miles is a breeze.

You guys better make Cecil county,That may be a 9.50-.40 pass there.

I can wait to see TSM qualifying there!

You wanna pay my way:biggrin: I wish Dave Fiscus had a 2 car trailer, I would make the 30 minute drive to his house and throw my car in it.

You wanna pay my way:biggrin: I wish Dave Fiscus had a 2 car trailer, I would make the 30 minute drive to his house and throw my car in it.
I was trying to get another car shipped out here just for this race:eek:
I gotta call him back tomorrow

Hopefully I'm not the "pudgy" one! ;) Otto, I know a lot of the midwest guys would like to get the chit talking to be a nationwide thing. If the "indiana banana" makes it to cecil, swing by. It's hard to miss the bright yellow TSM car. :biggrin: