The North....

Better keep those tigers out of "The Swamp". Otherwise the GATORS will have them for dinner......AGAIN!!

It was pretty impressive what the Gators did to LSU! It's the same problem every year in the SEC. There are a few teams that could easily compete for the national championship, but they end up beating up on each other and knocking each other out of contention. I can name numerous teams that could not compete week in and week out in the SEC, but end up in the top 10.

BTW good luck next year against the Rebels!!! HOTTY TODDY!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

antoniogay.jpg

motivator6551492.jpg

hey guys a new word (FANTITTIC) what do ya think we love BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this thread is starting to fade. The last picture of ronnie stirred up some posts. Is it time for another picture of Ronnie or are we still posting pics of Jessica? :D

Attachments

• JS-2b.jpg
    JS-2b.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 211
NNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TITS WITH ALITTLE nipple fantitic

Same temp rise as my V1. My car wouldn't be this fast without Lonnie's intercooler and his expertise and the new Bradco convertor. Thanks Lonnie.

Yes it was my car Ted. My last three passes were 149.44 , 149.99 , and the last was 150.44 . I'm figuring out what this junkyard motor likes now that it's about worn out. I think i'm going to have to figure out how to set my boost controller up on stages now to keep it hooked up.

Nice runs Steve! Looks like the Banana ic was getting it done:biggrin:

If the outside air temp is in the 50s I see why. :) :) :)

Reynolds should be in the 40s. I can't wait. I think we might see the record go down at least three ways. :cool:

If the outside air temp is in the 50s I see why. :) :) :)

Reynolds should be in the 40s. I can't wait. I think we might see the record go down at least three ways. :cool:

Todays temp was in the 60's....the same as it was at Muncie when they were still having high numbers.