The North....

It will

I hope some of this knowledge leaks down into my car:biggrin:

It will Kevin, but you'll have to bust open your wallet a little.:wink: Steve barrowed something from my car that I think helped him lay down those numbers, but we'll keep that a secret from the south for now. If Lonnie and I can swing it we'll have Steve's car at Reynolds for the end of the season showdown.

It will Kevin, but you'll have to bust open your wallet a little.:wink: Steve barrowed something from my car that I think helped him lay down those numbers, but we'll keep that a secret from the south for now. If Lonnie and I can swing it we'll have Steve's car at Reynolds for the end of the season showdown.

HAHA, my wallet is empty at the moment.

I can't believe you would loan out your N2O system, LOL. ;)

That would be awesome!! Maybve you guys can throw Steve in the trunk of his car and bring him along against his own will!!:D

The new headquarters for KFB Racing. It's not much, but 10000x better than the old location:biggrin: The car is there, but still have to move all my tools in.

Attachments

• IMG00012.jpg
    IMG00012.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 196
Did you introduce yourself to the neighbors by "marking your spot" on the street in front of the house? :D

Congrats on the new digs Kevin! Once you have rested up from the long move... you can finish the trip to IL ....home of "THEE FASTEST WHITE TSM TTYPE" = :D

So how far are you from 41?

Congrats on the new digs Kevin! Once you have rested up from the long move... you can finish the trip to IL ....home of "THEE FASTEST WHITE TSM TTYPE" = :D

So how far are you from 41?

Thanks Cliff. It was actually not a far move...only 25 minutes from the old house.

Southeastern IN will be the home of the fastest white TSM car next year;) :D