The North....

Steve you no we all want to see your video i bet it was a hell of a wheelie share brother. big congrats your hauling it now bro. 150.and some change killer.dude.)Im taking my new combo out wed im shooting for 9.30s or low 40s on the tune with this GOOD AIR.cant wait.

Ronnie, your intercooler went 9.28 and 150.42mph today.

I have been busy all weekend. I have not been here till today. Holy **** though congrats. Was your phone broke bitch lol. Call me and give me details. Now why are we getting 55 degree rise? Are the defecters still welcome in the north? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I wish i had a video but i don't. It was about 90 crotch rockets and 4 cars. Nobody was interested in watching the cars. It did a big wheelie on the 9.28 pass. 1.33 60 foot time 5.92 at 117.83 in the 1/8 , 146.11 in the 1/4. That was my best 60 foot time of the 6 runs i made. On the last 3 i figured out how to get the mph. I may have to replace some of the worn out junk with new parts over the winter.
Low 60's all day here yesterday.

Steve is a honest guy everything he has sold me was all good thanks Steve. it seems we have a issues with this ET. Keep cranking the numbers out bud killer tune lonnies trans and converter set up congrats guys.keep up the good work.

Steve, congrats. It seems your "Northern junk" is making BIG power. Maybe some of the better stuff might slow you down. ;) I'd leave it alone and get some more of that boost you have on tap. :eek:

FOR those who remember .I bought that block that is in Steves Car from Quaker city for 100 bucks out of an NA car .we needed the rocker shaft for Eds car and I ended up buying the whole mess of slugged up stuff for 100.00 bucks It was bored .030 and still needed cleaned up .WOW

Thanks guys. I never expected it to last this long or run this good. I won't be able to go to Kilkare thursday Deren i have to work nights this week.

Congrats!

Steve, hit up edgewater Saturday. They prep the track good on race day. That's where Fiscus ran his number 2 weeks ago.