The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolutely great idea! And money well spent! My PayPal transfer is complete. Hopefully, a contest like this can happen more often.

It's amazing to see the list of people stepping up to offer goods/services grow almost daily. This is going to be a truly special car on many levels. It is truly a blessing to see so many class acts in our midst!

hey, blow on these dice for me....... This will definently make someone very happy this Christmas. Good luck everybody!

As an ex Marine I can only say you guys are doing a wonderful thing. I have been part of the G-body community for about 7 years and I have not come across a better group of people anywhere wether it is on this board or on my home board of MCSS.com. I can only hope my entry is the winning one to replace my MC SS. But more importanatly its for a wonderful cause and my money is on its way.:D

Toys for Tots is a great charity, I've dealt with it several times for various motorcycle events and for work (military). Very cool idea guys, and I cant think of a better prize! Pay Pal sent count me in.

I'm in!

I'm broke now after going on vacation and buying a new truck so I'll make my lump sum donation in a few weeks. Excellent giveaway....you guys are the best and this is a killer idea for a fundraiser!

I'm in as well. Great cause. I'm new here. i'm the proud owner of a '69 GS400 convertible and hope to own a turbo soon. I look forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks

Man all I can say is WOW:eek: . I am blown away at the way the Buick community works for great causes AND is giving away a car to boot!!! You guys are a class act. I'm in on the give-a-way. I will be sending out a snail mail with my donation. I love the TFT rides in our area. Jon Hanson

I'll send paypal in a sec. I was really really interested in this car when it came up for sale last spring, so maybe I will end up with it afterall. :biggrin: Brian and everyone who has donated, great idea and thanks to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.