The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with Brian and we was talking about the cars paint. To all of you on here that do not know I opened up my paint shop here about 4 months ago and with any buiness its tight at first BUT if some of you guys can help me out with materials, paint,reducer,clear coat and activator I am willing to paint it for free on my labor to help out this cause. I wish I could do it all but moneys tight right now for me so let me know if anyone is interested. When they pull the drive train that would be a great time for me to do it since I would need it for about 2 weeks. Daniel Ray
Dreamscape Kustom paint
Fitzgerald Ga. 31750
229-457-9670

Geat idea, great community. I am proud to be a part of it. I too will mail a check for donation. Thanks to everyone involved.

Great Idea

Great idea guys I'm in... My first turbo car was blue sure would be nice to get another one.

I also talked with Paul so look for some more goodies to be donated to the cause soon..

Good bunch to be associated with

I'm in. Excellent idea. Everybody wins....I don't know about the rest of you but it makes me feel good to donate to a good cause, especially when ALL the money goes to the charity. Meanwhile, some lucky person will win one of the finest American musclecars ever made. If it's their first one, they'll be ruined for life......there's just something about these things that gets in your blood. Check's in the mail, and I'll have to think about what else I can donate. How about throwing out some ideas? Maybe add a page on the site with a list of items already donated so we don't duplicate. More to follow, Dave

What an awesome cause!

I think this is one of the better charities out there. Nothing like being a kid at Christmas & not have any toys to play with. Just not right. It's hard enough being a kid these days, can't imagine it without toys! That's how you end up shooting up a school or into drugs or BS like that IMO. Heck look at all of us now, we still need our toys! :)

Check out links below to see more on what Toys for Tots is all about:

Toys for Tots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Oh yeah, Brian got my "care" package for the cause. Figured what good is a cool blue TR without some cool HR parts:

Motor Mount set, $229 value,
HR-0903 Pro-Handling Package, $909 value,
- HR-0202 Upper Solids,
- HR-0210 Lowers,
- HR-0450 Swaybar,
- HR Trans Mount $89,
Total Value = $1227 + shipping.

This is going to be a SUPER nice ride once done! Figured it needed stepped up a little to raise more $$$$. PLEASE give what you can, and don't let the $5 per week or $55 level limit your kindness if you can afford it. I'm a firm believer that you get out of life what you put into it, so I figure the more you give, the better your Karma will be when it's time to pick the winner. If that's all you can do, that's great too. The trick is to do what you can & feel comfortable with, and something is better than nothing.

PS- Since I am without a TR right now, and this one happens to be HR Blue :) , it would be fair to say I will also be donating & entering the contest myself :D If I happen to be lucky enough to win it (never that lucky), as much as I would love to auction it off & donate the proceeds, I will have to hang onto it :cool: I guess I will have to make an extra big donation if I win it so I can sleep at night & not feel guilty keeping it :)

Also, HUGE hat's off to Brian & others involved with this project! For Brian to donate the car AND his time AND his employees time AND parts, well that's going WAY over & above just giving to charity.

i just broke the rules. i didnt mean to post here till friday :( Help my work computer sucks and now im screwed. Un-Less once a week means im still good since i posted last friday. can i get this post deleted or can you please help. now im :(

Status
Not open for further replies.