Street Outlaws

That is so cool. Been going to this event since 2001 if I remember right. Looking forward to it this year.

Ditto! 2001 that was my first year as well and haven't missed one since. I didn't know those guys either but there wasn't a TV show to get their names out there like there is now.

What was the deal with last weeks show they were at Noble but racing back towards the starting line? Going past the overhead walkway there is no shutdown room.

Last edited:
Should be a great show tonight...2 hours.
I really would love to go catch the "Dungbeetle" when its out fishing. That would be fun.

That truck was bouncing the nose the whole way pretty much in that 12 grand race deal last week, think he needs newer anti-wheelie bars on the thing now. He cranked it up too much and it's tried to pull the nose up bouncing bad down the road. That caddy on the finale is a death mobile, what are farmtruck and asian thinking trying to drive that thing, lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
The first chick...Tina was much hotter. I could see why shes "with child". I coulda knocked her up from 40 yards away in a dead sprint!!! Hahahahahaha

Yeah, but both ladies have the going fast and racing bug. Can't really go wrong either way.

1136 hp out of farmtrucks new engine, without power adders that's pretty serious.

Hmm farmtruck 2.0 with 1500 hp and a dog upfront, gonna be some butthurt going on next season when the farmtruck starts hurting them on the list.

Hmm farmtruck 2.0 with 1500 hp and a dog upfront, gonna be some butthurt going on next season when the farmtruck starts hurting them on the list.

I wonder who is going to be the next race master. that truck should be at least *8. Dominator, Chuck, and Doc. need to step off the list until they figure how to put the
power to the road.

What they could do is have whoever was #1 the previous list season act as the race master for the first few races to get things setup for the new list season.

Another thing they could do is get one of the ladies who are there on the night of the races to pull race master duties.
It's not that hard to line up the cars and then signal with a flashlight to go.

What they could do is have whoever was #1 the previous list season act as the race master for the first few races to get things setup for the new list season.

Another thing they could do is get one of the ladies who are there on the night of the races to pull race master duties.
It's not that hard to line up the cars and then signal with a flashlight to go.

Might not be hard but it is quite dangerous . I wouldn't want my wife/girlfriend out there with a flashlight.

Wondering how that kayla managed a fist full of tickets instead of an arrest and impound of the car. That dad shows up down there while the officer was in his truck. Just funny.

I never said it wasn't dangerous, as fast as those cars and trucks are probably far more dangerous being in them on the street than being a race master.
It was only suggestions, i wouldn't have any problems with being the race master myself but i know there's not alot of chance of that happening.

To answer about the cop giving her a handful of tickets and not taking the car away, there was a deal made between the cops and the show. The cops are there mostly to keep the general public away from the filming area of the show and to add to the drama of the show. It obvious they sometimes act like they are harrassing the people on the show.
It's staged TV.

I bet there wasn't really any tickets. You know it's staged when there out for one test hit and the cops show up but when it's race night and there are several races no cops. Com'on...

I thought it was interesting when she referred to lucy as a crossdresser, with a 302. Who does that, calls their car such a thing.

I thought she said that because I believe she said it had a sb. Chevy.

I stopped by and talked to Chuck, Dave, and Andrade on Saturday. The testing, the tickets, and the law is as real as it gets. The race night is also real no one takes a dive and it's on a public street in Tulsa, that's been closed off for filming.

Last edited:
I stopped by and talked to Chuck, Dave, and Andrade on Sunday. The testing, the tickets, and the law is as real as it gets. The race night is also real no one takes a dive and it's on a public street in Tulsa, that's been closed off for filming.
Very cool.