Street outlaws

I have seen the truck at Thunder valley several times. Its the same truck thats in the show

Fastest cars in the nation not even close gess they dont know about Drag Week.The only street car i see is a truck.

Some of those dudes are too emotional over a hobby. Men hugging men and crying over a sport??? A hand shake is much more rational. I like the farm truck dude, especially the dog, but I think I'd rather spend my time....street racing.

So... I thought I'd chime in being from OKC myself and actually knowing some of these guys from way back when. I'd like to see some guys actually put their cars and money where there mouth is on the net. I think 1/8th mile street racing is a whole lot different from rolling start bs we've seen from street cars.

I'm not a proponent of street racing myself.

Are they the fastest street legal cars in the country? probably not, but are they the fastest that actually street race? that's debatable. I really don't think the top 5 cars on that list are really scared of any Twin turbo GT, ZR1, LSX yada yada, supra, etc. I mean really, the top dog has a 572 proline big block with a very big procharger - how different is that than an outlaw 10.5 car?

I enjoy the show myself - glad someone is having fun with racing cars - and don't think they need to get dogged on the web.

no one here said they aint fast, but the show sounds so scripted. Feel like im watching jersey
Shore.. Lol.. Is a cool show tho.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not afraid of any twin turbo lsx.hmm I can think of a few off the top of my head they would not mess with.don't get me wrong they do have some fast race cars!

Here we finally get something other than pinks all out and everyone wants to complain about this and that.....great...

55 minutes of drama/commercials and 5 minutes of racing. No thanks. As much as I think Pinks is goofy at least you see more racing. Pass Time is more fun to watch, I just wish they would prep the tracks better if you want to draw fast cars, test and tune style track prep sucks and is dangerous.

Mikey

If you were racing for big money wouldn't you check your slicks before you hauled the car out in the middle of nowhere. Just sayin.......

Good? Did we watch the same show?? Lol..

My thots, exactly! More deadline drama, "cars 101" bs, everyone threatening other racers...Same bull$hyt as the builder shows, including the morons at OCC...:rolleyes:

It's a ok show. The one TnT pass on the street dodging the cops I just don't understand? Take it to the track.

I do like the farm truck but I'm with "faster" I'd rather watch Pass Time.

Farmtruck needs to step up the HP a little...not sure he is ever going to climb the "list"...I think he is a little too heavy and out gunned by all these Outlaw 10.5 cars...but he is the only street car in the bunch. Btw, wonder how long it's gonna take for the animal ppl to start complaining about the dog in the truck during racing? When he hit the gas that little dog was gone out of the frame..she might be a little old for that kind of jolt.

Chief's red chevy pickup ran a 9.77 at 138mph in the 1/4 last night...thats pretty fast and would prolly rip the farmtruck. I think it has a turbo'd LS motor.

55 minutes of drama/commercials and 5 minutes of racing. No thanks. As much as I think Pinks is goofy at least you see more racing. Pass Time is more fun to watch, I just wish they would prep the tracks better if you want to draw fast cars, test and tune style track prep sucks and is dangerous.

Mikey

I haven't seen it as I'm too cheap to spring for cable/satellite tv anymore. Any links to it to stream?

Hey, 55/5 split sounds like many if not most of the nights street racing I ever did way back when. Jerkin around tryin to get someone suckered then agreeing on a wager. That takes a lot of time.

Glad they are at an airstrip. Can you imagine the back lash if it were actually on the street? Would have never made it past the idea stage.

Guys like that give racers who WANT to go to the strip a bad name.

"Oklahoma City has THE fastest street cars in the Nation." o_O

Really?! That's a bold statement..

I was thinking the same thing... I have seen a few that will hang with the so called top ten...

My wife recorded it for me so I checked it out. I watched the first episode about half way thru then deleted it. I thought it was about as good as "The Devil's Ride" which is a contrived bunch of B.S. too. You guy's are right that there is only one street car in the bunch and it's a truck.

Neal

you can drive anything on the street farmtruck im shure does not have a big solid roller that eats up valve springs with heat cycl so nothing wrong with trailering out to a closed airstrip

At least it has something to do with cars and racing instead of the swamp!!