Scot W's GM Hi-Tech Magazine Car

SOMEONE QUICK THROW ME A CHANGE OF SHORTS! Sexy car man....

Ill give you $50 bucks to let me come out there and get some of that tailpipe!

Scot W's Car in GM High Tech Performance Magazine

I know someone already posted my car being in the magazine and I appreciated that very much. I just received my Mag in the mail today and my plaque from "In the News" and figured it would be better to just start a new thread where everything is on the first page.

It's a great privilege when ANY of our cars get noticed, it helps keep our passion and these cars in the minds of everyone reading and watching letting them know we are still around! (Which leads me to a neat thread idea):)

The feature of our car is in the MAY 2011 issue of GMHTP magazine. Titled "In pursuit of G's".. (Pictured below is the cover)

GHMTPplaque004.jpg

Here is what was delivered via big brown truck today! It's a plaque of the feature done by a company called "In the news".

GHMTPplaque003.jpg

It is also used in DSE's adds for their g-body products!
DSEAdd22011.jpg

Actually I bought THAT issue just because that car was in it. Just tired of looking at Camaros/Vettes.:smile:[/QUO

Isn't that the truth!!

I'm a long-term subscriber of GMHTP but the latest rebuild of a GN was not very informative and the performance results were not spectacular.

Congrats bud!! Couldn't happen to a cooler guy. Your car is bad azz, haven't seen any other like it. I'll call u soon...

Scot,

I love your car and will have to run out and get this issue!!!

Wow

Congrats! I'm sold on the white cars now. That's incredible...I need to go find this magazine. :eek:

I just finished reading it Congrats and what a great set of pics of your car well done i think i now have a new favorite car :cool:

Absolutely awesome, Scot! All that hard work paid off. Congratulations! Bask in glory for a while, as you deserve it!

And to think, I've got your autograph already!!:biggrin:

Bruce '87 Grand National