Scot W's GM Hi-Tech Magazine Car

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I had to beat my wife down for the magazine, but it was worth it :eek:. Scot's car came out great. Those rims are absolutely SICK:cool: You need sunglasses to look at the lips and I'm sure they look even better in person. The stance is also perfect. Scot- YOU DID A FINE JOB! I am a little dissappointed they didn't get your LED tails or close up interior shots, but oh well.

How did you get your car down to 3280 lbs especially without fiberglass hood and bumpers? Once the smoothed bumpers are on, it will look even slicker.

I would also like to give XCESSIV a little credit too because he was the original ground breaker with those rims:D

I had to beat my wife down for the magazine, but it was worth it :eek:. Scot's car came out great. Those rims are absolutely SICK:cool: You need sunglasses to look at the lips and I'm sure they look even better in person. The stance is also perfect. Scot- YOU DID A FINE JOB! I am a little dissappointed they didn't get your LED tails or close up interior shots, but oh well.

How did you get your car down to 3280 lbs especially without fiberglass hood and bumpers? Once the smoothed bumpers are on, it will look even slicker.

I would also like to give XCESSIV a little credit too because he was the original ground breaker with those rims:D
Thanks for the props! I even gave Eric some credit in the original write up that I sent into GMHTP but the editors always seem to put their own spin on things and end up adding or removing stuff...The biggest bummer is we don't get to proof the article before going into print....Ohhh well, it is what it is I guess...

Justin- the photographer Did get close up's of the LED tail lights and the interior....Guess they didn't feel like using them...

After the wheels and the interior the car was taken to the TB.com event where it went onto the scales for the first time and that is where it weighed the 3,280.... Clint Atkins seen it himself and asked that very same question, my answer was "I have no idea"...It must have been a lightweight car to start with and the 20lb ea. wheels and the lighter seats must have made up the rest...

Scot W.

Congrats Scot, that is a beautiful car and deserves any and all recognition it can get!!!

Congrats Scot!!!

...Your car is definitely AWESOME and Magazine Worthy!!!

cant wait to get home and see the mag.....:biggrin:

aaron

Congrats, where's the pics??? Will have to hunt down a copy of the mag. Stopped subscribing since it is mostly all LS stuff.

I don't even have a copy yet!! :rolleyes:

That would drive me crazy! Whenever my Chevelle was due to be in a magazine I would hit the newsstand almost every day looking for it. Nothing cooler than looking at the rows of magazines and there is your car on the cover staring back at you! :biggrin: Then I would buy every copy they had.

Ive looked for one for about 4 hours today it isnt out yet here.... and its pissing me off!!!!!!

I hope my car is good enough to make it in there someday.

Ive looked for one for about 4 hours today it isnt out yet here.... and its pissing me off!!!!!!

I hope my car is good enough to make it in there someday.

I've got a sub and don't have it yet, they must be sending alphabetically...

Since we have no pic's, try this.... And THANK YOU to everyone for the compliments and kind words!

Attachments

• GMHTP Feature.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 205